Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

traceymrsd

VIP Member
‘Thanks for all your help today in general, your suggestions have been very very helpful.’ Your electric isn’t back on though? And the man said you didn’t need to do any of that so what has it been helpful in? Creating 19 stories and a few polls of you running around your house flicking switches and unplugging things, cabinet gymnastics?!
WHY AM I STILL FOLLOWING HER.
I ask myself that question daily 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Has she said what she’s going to London for this week? I’m pretty sure ITS have an event there this week so wondered if it was that?

mee43

VIP Member
Having a bad period apparently. I sympathise if that’s the case - don’t think she’s complained about her TOTM before?

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
Their sizing is shocking. I bought a pair of Jac Jossa jeans and I had to go down two sizes. In fact anything I’ve ever bought from them has been too big so now I just don’t buy from them, especially since you have to pay to send it back. If they weren’t out there gifting all this shit to influencers who then sell it on, perhaps they could afford free returns.
I also bought a pair of Jac Jossa’s jeans - I’m a 14 probably pushing a 16 to be honest but optimistically got a 14 and they are huge - they’re skinny jeans but are very baggy on my legs and huge on the waist at least a size too big, if not two.

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Now she wants to go through a friend of her mams partner ffs. And who’s to say he’s reliable just because he says so?!
She is so indecisive it’s unreal.

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Bit off topic but her latest styling/grwm videos are so cringe as she's copying Poppy Adams, kissing and horrible hand waving at the end 😫
Speaking of off topic, can anyone remember the name of ann “Alex” who is on Instagram, she had bariatric surgery and featured on a show called “send nudes” on channel 4? I can’t remember her name and it’s doing my head in. Not sure if she was Greek or something as she had an unusual last name.
I know there are some people on the thread who’ve had bariatric so hoping someone has come across her.