Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annie65

VIP Member
Maybe it's because she's drained from all the false excitement?! It has to be mentally taxing pretending to be jolly and "pumped" about her new shitshow every couple weeks
1000 times this ! 👆🏻 it’s so fake and it’s noticeable as well. Must be exhausting to pretend everything is hunky dory all day every day and how happy you are in your body positive mindset when you can’t even venture outside with your dog for an hour and have to get a £2000 treadmill instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Sozhun

VIP Member
What else has annoyed me other than the clothes (don’t get me started on that cold shoulder top 🫠) is the fact that she did her videos in front of that dinosaur wall. So she’s rushed through decorating rooms that were already quite neutral and inoffensive, new doors etc but couldn’t strip and paint over a child’s bedroom?! She’s tapped in the head honestly

Runforestrun

VIP Member
If you can't be arsed to make 10 minutes in your day to film a couple if short films opening parcels and thanking company's then what does that say about you?
If you aren't excited and dying to open a parcel that comes for you then what does that say about you?
I could understand it if she wanted to do it when she had a face on, nice outfit, make an effort and display it all properly but no - 3 weeks late, no make up on, curry stained tshirt, sat on the floor of her bedroom
Exactly! I’m excited when a parcel comes that I know what’s inside! Imagine getting surprise parcels of freebie goodies and letting them sit for days/weeks without even looking at them.
How she had the nerve to say she didn’t know if that discount code was still valid is shocking. No one is THAT busy!

Sozhun

VIP Member
Why do all her collections have to be “occasion wear”? Why can’t she bring out some decent lounge sets or jogging bottoms and hoodies? Some nice basic long sleeve tops? I don’t get why it all has to be disgusting, overpriced going out clothes (which she will never wear out).
Yep just good leggings, lounge pants and hoodies/tops would be actually quite nice to see…and let’s be honest, it’s all she wears day to day anyway!

Chip1984

VIP Member
The only thing that makes me jealous of Jess is her having her own treadmill. I'd love to have the money (and space!) for one.

Em_

VIP Member
What is going on with the lace type material on the top of the neckline and the cut, it looks like it's been designed for an 80 year old. How does each collection keep on getting worse?!
Screenshot_20230805_183500_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

clamp1

First comment on this thread 😬
I think I’ll skip dinner and head straight to dessert because the choices were either gonna die from salt poisoning or going 8th a diabetic coma. Like I love my food, but this is obscene.

• Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
Don't they only have 1 car though? If I've remembered that right then now because they have moved further away Milli may need it more to get to work which might explain why she seems more trapped in the house.
I thought Millie worked from home?
I think he hybrid works so maybe goes in a couple of days per week. But let’s not kid wa-selves, she still wouldn’t be keen on leaving the house. She manages to have use of the car when it suits her.

• Haha

mee43

VIP Member
I love little Darcy and I’m sure Jess does too, but honestly it’s no wonder she’s “needy”, what with the house moves and being left with different people when Jess and Milli go away.
She doesn’t seem to have any walking routine either.
Dogs need a routine and a bit of security.

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
I think it’s wrong to attack anyone for being overweight but I believe like anything once something is done to excess you have a problem.

Just like drinking and smoking, there’s nothing wrong with eating bad stuff being part of your life, (we are all adults and know the health risks), but once it consumes your life then it’s an issue and Jess clearly has issues with food and I would guess other family members too.

She is being exploited by the likes of ITS for it, we all know what Adam thinks of fat people but he is more than happy to make a fast buck on the back of Jess (and others) weight.

By giving up her day job and being sucked in to this world she has labelled herself as a fat girl and it’s only going to get worse it seems. I don’t think she’s at all happy and I wish she could see she is being used.

• Heart

Louby@21

Chatty Member
I reckon a load of people cancelled, especially with the weather being so bad
It was an housewarming inside so why would people not go? It was pretty obvious she couldn’t hold it outside with the weather bad all week so was all set up for inside.

Flakey shit friends if rain put them off a friends long planned housewarming. Even if you turn up for an hour or two.

• Sad

Skinny

VIP Member
Never normally one to compliment Jess but today she’s looked the best she has in a long! Her outfit is appropriate and suits her and is it just me or does it look like she’s lost a bit of weight?! Could just be the mirr-ow photo tho so don’t shoot me down too quickly 😂

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Hideous! Who is buying this shit.
What. The actual. Fuck?! More balloon sleeves (that can be worn pulled up or down obvs). More animal print. That pink dress is absolutely vile but not as vile as that print. Please tell me she isn’t going to be fist biting about it and saying “it’s the best print we’ve eva done”

IMG_4575.jpeg

Of course the styles can be worn time and time again, they just won’t be worn time and time again by Jess.

• Haha