Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurkeryaar

VIP Member
Why is the lazy lump up so early? She never gets up this early without a reason. Also, what the fuck is a flexi slot? I bet a fixed slot is like £3 but a flexi is 30p. Coz she’s so cheap she would rather pay 30p and be trapped in her house for 4 hours. Weirdo.
Nah Flexi slots with Tesco are not that cheap, regular hourly slots can be like £6 so if you're not going anywhere it doesn't hurt to save a few pounds.

Also, I'd choose a chocolate trifle over fruit any day 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

ladygardener

Walking on a treadmill when your little dog who doesn't seem to have much of a life is sat there in bed watching seems a bit cruel! Get her our for a 40 minute steady walk if you can manage it on a treadmill, make her a priority Jess.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Furnessian

VIP Member
Can I add that I fasten it before I even put it on then pull it over my head? Hope that helps #bragate

• Wow
  • Haha

Annie65

VIP Member
Give me a shout when we are over this pettiness and we are back to fat, yes fat Jess

I am size 20 myself so do one

this thread sometimes, honestly

ITS TATTLE BITCHES

• Haha
  • Heart

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Elloo appy thurzdee *quick wave* *gurn* *deep breath* sorri av bin quiet, av bin pickin were skin agen like. Alsooo, the sofar broke agen yesterdee *deep breath*. It’s nothin todew with me weet like, it’s just not been made properly like. Todee me mam is comin over coz I just wanna see if mi hair is identical to hers or not *deep breath* Also, so many of yous av bin asking mi for mi recipe for mikeesh. I am seeing were grummar later like so I will ask her then. Anywee, I hope you have a lovlee dee *huge contrived smile*
---
Evidence of quick wave
Quiche will forever be known as mikeesh from now on in my dictionary 💀😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
All these fucking freeloaders saying how busy they are, woe is fucking me. Get a proper job, you twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

ladygardener

I honestly couldn't give a shit about her new sofa. I didn't get this many updates from my own mother when she had some beef with DFS.

• Haha
  • Heart

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Why do all her collections have to be “occasion wear”? Why can’t she bring out some decent lounge sets or jogging bottoms and hoodies? Some nice basic long sleeve tops? I don’t get why it all has to be disgusting, overpriced going out clothes (which she will never wear out).

Hereforthecomments1991

Don't normally comment here but fucking hellllllllllll

2 days to prepare for a family roast?? The sheer greed and excessiveness of it all is too much to take.

Then again she has been doing her treadmill so deserves a few cakes and couple tonne of potatoes.

• Haha
  • Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
On the one hand, I think it is nice that she has baked for her family and if you’re going to have sweet stuff, you might as well have some lovely home made cakes and that. On the other hand, HOW MANY FUCKING DESSERTS?

• Haha
  • Heart