Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silentwhisper13

Chatty Member
I think it's absolutely cheeky AF to ask us what we want to see. She's the influencer, she should brush up on fashion and what's hot and what's not and deliver us the goods that make us go "yessss.. gotta get that in my basket"

She's a lazy snore fest recently

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Given how much it would have cost her in petrol why didn’t she just stay overnight in Harrogate and go to Manchester today instead of driving all the way back?
---
Was she that desperate for corned beef?

• Haha

Sooz

Chatty Member
Don't worry folks, this is literally the last time you will ever see any of those hideous clothes again. Cos Jess ain't wearing any of them again, that's for sure!

Back into the stained T shirts tomorrow!

And as an aside I just learnt that not only is Russ Abbott still alive, but he's only 75! How?! I watched him growing up and I'm perimenopausal!

• Haha
  • Wow

NoDramaHere

Chatty Member
I’m finding her content less and less interesting. The stupid dancing, the boring conversation, the stupid grimaces. I used to really like her, but I’m going off her very quickly.

Tiny-T

VIP Member
These are the people that pay a company to measure out ingredients for the week (gusto) and then do a food shop for the same ingredients to make the meals bigger because what they were sent isn’t enough🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart

Pandap

Chatty Member
If she gets a free sofa after going on the beg, that might be my final straw to unfollow her.

• Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
If you’re shocked at the desserts, wait until tomorrow when you see the sheer amount of food she makes. There’ll be at least 2 meats - I’m going with a chicken and Jon’s Unreal Gammon - mountains of potatoes and yorkshires, not much veg obvs and loads of stuffing.

• Haha

mee43

VIP Member
I’ve just realised that she didn’t treat us to a try on of possible outfits! 😱
I feel cheated!

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Whoever said she'd be cooking a chicken was right, shows how predictable she is.
That was me - I guessed chicken and Jon’s Unreal Gammon. 😂

What I didn’t guess was that there would be TWO chickens. Again, why the excess. Surely if she’d bought a big enough chicken, that and the gammon would have been plenty.

• Haha
Since she’s changed hairdressers and Tried to go back blonde her hair has looked dreadful. There is no cover on the greys and it looks so dry! If I was her I would recommend changing her hairdresser and paying someone who knows what they are doing!

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Will there be much left after this pair of fat greedy cunts have finished “trying” it?
Why does she always have to taste it first. Last time she made two quiches for three of them she took two massive chunks out of the quiche.
Also, we now find out that Milli doesn’t even like quiche so greedy guts Jess scoffs the leftovers to herself. But it’s ok, because she puts it in a salad.
Note the recipes are to serve 8-10 people.

All baked out, she didn’t actually do anything other than put a couple of things together to make a filling. Everything else came in a bloody tin/jar or ready made.
---
Just looked back at the recipes. There is 4000 calories in the quiche and 3050 in the tart. That’s if you used the recommended amounts (which she didn’t) plus the corned beef pie on top.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Chub rub 99

On the rare occasion life lets us sit down and enjoy a meal and a bottle of wine, the last thing I would be doing is picking my phone up. What a pair of losers, they strike me as the fat friends who end up together cos nobody else is interested, but they’re just pals really

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Kingdonkey

Chatty Member
Shes so uninspired at the moment with her wardrobe.. .especially this time of year smart casual.
.? FUCK OFF!!
You must have 10 wardrobes of floral shit that you can dress up or dress down?? None of that is inspiring her ...NONE OF THE SHIT FROM HER KOLLEKSHUNS INSPIRES ANYONE!!
Apologies for the shouting 😅

Reactions: 14