Jessontheplussize #35 Jess Your pizzas on fire and contents still dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it still pissing down her way?
It’s literally pissed down all day. It’s stopped for the minute but the ground is saturated.
---
Spoke to soon it’s raining again

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I can't believe she's gone on about this party all week and on party day not a dicky bird 😆 what a p!sstake

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe it’s a tit and nothing has gone right so she’s going to ignore Instagram and then come on tomorrow and pretend everything went ok…

Reactions: 9
She’ll be on tomorrow acting rough and saying how amazing it was. “Everyone had such a good time.” “Sorry I haven’t been on there was just so much to do.” She’s so predictable, I bet she even invited the previous owners of the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’ll be on tomorrow acting rough and saying how amazing it was. “Everyone had such a good time.” “Sorry I haven’t been on there was just so much to do.” She’s so predictable, I bet she even invited the previous owners of the house.
And she will have had such a good time she took no pictures at all. The weathers been relentless here all day so they’ll have had to stay in the house or her new bar ( shed) 😂

Reactions: 4
Do you reckon she's read the threads on here as someone was posting the link in the live?

Reactions: 2
Do you reckon she's read the threads on here as someone was posting the link in the live?
I’m sure someone dm’d her before on here telling her about the threads and she replied ‘I don’t read that tit pet 😘

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Can't have been that good if everyone has fucked off before 11.30pm
And why go on to say thanks to your friends? Surely you’d just say thanks to their face. Bet it was tit. Wonder what her content will be next week now the party’s done with.

Reactions: 7
So basically she bought loads of tit for the house and garden for this bloody house warming?
It’s all ugly crap, she has no clue and no taste at all

Reactions: 5
IMG_5582.jpeg

---
It’s like I’m psychic
---
I’m sure someone dm’d her before on here telling her about the threads and she replied ‘I don’t read that tit pet 😘

🙄🙄🙄🙄
Why does she constantly use the word pet in messages, she literally never says it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Perhaps the dominoes pizzas worked out too dear so she reached out for a discounted grazing table.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.