Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alldayeveryday

Chatty Member
Why don't they just buy a tumble drier instead of this stupid dehumidifier situation. It's not like they don't have the room for it or the funds.

Reactions: 23

Em_

VIP Member
Why is the lazy lump up so early? She never gets up this early without a reason. Also, what the fuck is a flexi slot? I bet a fixed slot is like £3 but a flexi is 30p. Coz she’s so cheap she would rather pay 30p and be trapped in her house for 4 hours. Weirdo.
Flexi slots are £3, normal slots are £7, I get a flexi slot it’s a lot cheaper. How boring is slot gate

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine the kind of life she could have if she put in some effort. She wouldn't even need to get up early. She could get up at 7.30, shower and get dressed. Have breakfast with Milli. Drive him to work and then she has the day and the finances to do whatever she wants. Spa day, shopping, go to museums or anything else that takes her fancy. But instead she lies in her pit, doesn't leave the house and just buys everything in sight to try to allievate the low self esteem and anxiety she has now that she doesn't work in the bank and isnt forced to go outside each day. When she worked in the bank she was so much happier. She's wasting the great life she could have. If she was just starting out in influencing she'd be lucky to get 10k followers with the lack of content she has.

• Heart

Chub rub 99

Who fastens their bra at the back?! And why would you post a photo of your husband looking like a fat kid with some issues staring aimlessly at his dirty second hand fish tank??

• Haha

LostScot82

Chatty Member
If you can't be arsed to make 10 minutes in your day to film a couple if short films opening parcels and thanking company's then what does that say about you?
If you aren't excited and dying to open a parcel that comes for you then what does that say about you?
I could understand it if she wanted to do it when she had a face on, nice outfit, make an effort and display it all properly but no - 3 weeks late, no make up on, curry stained tshirt, sat on the floor of her bedroom

Sooz

Chatty Member
Fucking state of her

going to a baby shower /birthday party

lets see what she’s gonna wear from her collecasahhuuunmnnnnn
She literally looks 55 with that hair.

She looks like she's the chef cook for a big house in the country in olden times.

"Ruby! Get a hurry on with them spuds, you know his Lordship won't be kept waiting on 'is dinner on your account"

"Yes, Mrs Millichamp, sorry Mrs Millichamp!"

• Haha

Amanda.C

I don't want to start dessert-gate but no matter how much food I have for dinner I always have to have something chocolatey after. Fruit just wouldn't cut it 😂 Would also be fuming if someone promised me a roast dinner but fed me salad instead.

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
So a £2000 dining table that you rarely use is reasonable. A £2000 treadmill that, let’s face it she won’t be using for long, is reasonable. An £800 Xmas tree (or two if she’s bought from the same place again) that will be used for a few weeks a year is reasonable. A whole outdoor cooking area that she’s barely used is reasonable. But a couple of grand on a sofa that she’ll spend 90% of her time on is too expensive.

How are you complaining about £130 cushion when you can afford an £800 xmas tree? Now I know @Em_ will disagree 😉, but that’s an extortionate amount to spend on a tree, when you can get a decent one or even a real one for a fraction of that price. So for someone who can afford that, a cushion for £130 is nothing.

I think she’s trying to be relatable and failing miserably. Shes sat there and bitched about a £130 cushion but will no doubt be unboxing another £800 Xmas tree later. I bet there’s not many of her followers that could afford that.

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
It looks like a bin bag
Screenshot_20230805_185202_Instagram.jpg

---
I'm now wondering if that's her cum face and I'm disgusted with myself

• Haha
  • Sick

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
I can’t even watch her stories atm- greedy, gluttonous greasy food followed by an “ad” followed by her greasy face eating said greasy food, followed by her shit decor, followed by eating shit food, followed by shorts ans T-shirt dancing in the kitchen followed by greasy food.
bore off Jess. At least when she had a job she had a bit craic

Reactions: 21

Tiny-T

VIP Member
She’s definitely not comfortable leaving her house is she. Choosing to walk on a treadmill at home where nobody can see her instead of going for a walk with her dog. She’s another one who preaches body positivity but spends her life hiding away from everyone
That’s a valid point. All these body positive fuckers barely leave the house. She moved to a brand new area she could have had loads of content. We’ve seen her do absolutely nothing.

• Heart

JSquared

VIP Member
My take is - she should get off her lazy backside and go food shopping herself. She will be the first to moan if she gets a substitute she doesn’t need/want/like.

She does sod all, all day!

• Heart

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Does someone want to send her a recipe for ice seeing as she can only have ice coffee when the fridge makes the ice for her 🤣🤣🤣 it is just me but I've always got ice in my freezer 😉

• Haha