Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emisixo

The fact she uses an outlook calendar for a Sunday roast like she’s at work… I can’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Diddikins

VIP Member
Sorry if we’ve already discussed this
But do we know if the Terrible Twins ever treated Mum and partner to a nice meal out or something as a thanks for having them stay while they were between houses?
No they thanked them by turning up on their holiday 😂

• Haha

Tiny-T

VIP Member
What the pillow sees when the millichamp siblings are doing doggy
I’m fully aware I’m going to sound like a total bastard but when I opened the story and seen her like that it was the absolute double of Brendan Fraser in the whale.

• Haha
  • Wow

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Welcome to the fucken club mate!
I’m actually repulsed by her at the minute and this is coming from a fat lass. The last few weeks watching her has given me such a kick up the arse. There were odd things she would do where I would see similarities to things I do and I was disgusted. I guess I have to thank her because I’m a couple of stone lighter now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Loubell83

VIP Member
That pink dress is a fucking monstrosity

The whole collection is dire but the pink dress…jesus christ

1691258798196.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Skinny

VIP Member
Elloo evreewun, appy wedenzdee *deep breath*. sorri av not been on todee. Av been busy puttin up were new flatpack sofar like *deep breath* Av dohnayted all tha peetzaboxes to me grammar coz ah don’t think ah will use them like. Todee av bin bizzy kewkin mikeesh for were famaly Ouse warmin on sundee. We arr gonna have breakfast at lunchtime and breakfast at dinner time. Av been on were treadmill for 4 owarz todee and me face is soooo red pet. Anyway mi collekshun is now 90% off so get on were app now coz like we are nearly out of stock xxxx

• Haha

mee43

VIP Member
Todays the day 😬 😂
I’ve come down with the lurgy today 😡 so I’ll be looking for updates on the North East’s very own version of the Met Gala to cheer me up!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Diddikins

VIP Member
Has she shit the bed? She hasn’t been up this early for ages.

What a relief that she made an iced coffee though. I almost forgot how to make one. How much syrup did she pour in though? Is that a normal amount?

• Haha
  • Heart
Can I also say I have Gousto weekly. I’m a bigger girl size 20 who loves a big portion however I’ve actually lost weight by having Gousto because of their portions and I have never felt to add extra meat or rice/pasta. They are designed for portions that you “should”be eating. The extras jess adds is totally unnecessary. That’s the idea of Gousto and the fact of having everything you need fro recipes ordered together. Why does she bother with it if they are never big enough 🙄 sorry it’s been bugging me for ages everytime she posts about the sizes 😂

Chip1984

VIP Member
Erm, I fasten my bra at the back. I always thought that's how you were meant to fasten it?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

BronskiBeat

Im just catching up on last nights stories, are they actually hiding and jumping out on the dog they have already said is not settled in the house and has full on anxiety?!

• Sad