Jessontheplussize #32 Stomping around like a bouncing tyre, her bikini collection is just so dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Had to modify the title a bit. Congrats to @uglybettybetty

recap: Jess went on holiday AGAIN. Stayed to four night and tagged the duck out of the hotel causing us to wonder if it was a freebie.
They didn’t leave the hotel and ate beige bland food for the duration of their trip.

She is hoping to move into her new house within the next month or so.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was baffled as to why she was so tired too. She didn’t have an early morning flight and it’s only like 3hrs away.

Reactions: 7
Her Mum must not like dogs, she never has Darcey for her and the fact that she’s living with her you’d think she’d look after the dog, but it’s always Millie’s parents. I’ve noticed that Jess never goes with Milly to pick up the dog, maybe they don’t like her?
Milly looks like he’s put weight on, he seemed to be losing it around the Mexico holiday when she mocked him for eating healthier, must be living with the in-laws.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I thought her grummar had Darcy?
They do normally, seems a bit weird if they did have her and Jess didn’t go to pick her up with him. she was acting as if she had been up 24 hours and couldn’t possibly do another thing.
She’s got another shoot on chewsday don’t tell me it’s another colleskhun? Wonder if they will end up releasing it all together.

Reactions: 10
I noticed she used were a lot lately too. I’ve heard her use it before but definitely used it more these last few days. The stupid faces are really starting to get to me.

Reactions: 8
I thought her grummar had Darcy?
Oh did she, I flick through her storys, I know his parents have had her in the last and I assumed because he picked her up it must be his parents. I’d have thought that she’d at least pig her p from her grandparents.

Reactions: 2
I noticed she used were a lot lately too. I’ve heard her use it before but definitely used it more these last few days. The stupid faces are really starting to get to me.
She seems to stop with the gurning for a while and then it comes back with a vengeance. My thing is when she fluffs her words and then plays on it. Just re-record. It’s not quirky or funny, it’s annoying.

Her Mum must not like dogs, she never has Darcey for her and the fact that she’s living with her you’d think she’d look after the dog, but it’s always Millie’s parents. I’ve noticed that Jess never goes with Milly to pick up the dog, maybe they don’t like her?
Milly looks like he’s put weight on, he seemed to be losing it around the Mexico holiday when she mocked him for eating healthier, must be living with the in-laws.
Millie has definitely piled some timber back on.
I’m half the size of Jess and I feel like crap when I eat tit. I just can’t get over the sheer amount of shite they eat.

Millie has definitely piled some timber back on.
I’m half the size of Jess and I feel like crap when I eat tit. I just can’t get over the sheer amount of shite they eat.
I noticed he’d gained a fair bit, too.
It would be really good if they decided to help each other adopt a healthier lifestyle.
He doesn’t ever seem to have much to say for himself does he? 😂
In fairness they look genuinely happy together though.

I noticed he’d gained a fair bit, too.
It would be really good if they decided to help each other adopt a healthier lifestyle.
He doesn’t ever seem to have much to say for himself does he? 😂
In fairness they look genuinely happy together though.
There was a time when he was cycling & he definitely looked slimmer

Reactions: 5
I can't believe she was close to Tavira and didn't go! It's absolutely gorgeous. Gorgeous cobbled streets and lovely little bars and restaurants.

I can't believe she was close to Tavira and didn't go! It's absolutely gorgeous. Gorgeous cobbled streets and lovely little bars and restaurants.
Come on now, it’s Jess we are talking about, they couldn’t be bothered to waddle to the buffet one night, it would have been a miracle to see them outside the hotel.

I hate it when people stereotype fat people into saying they are lazy but they just do it themselves don’t they? Wonder when she will surface today.

Reactions: 14
Chinese probably hasn't agreed with her because I imagine it was a huge portion...sat on top of 4 days worth of beige buffet.

Wasn't she diagnosed with Diverticulitis a while back? Or was it her assuming that's what it was? I can't remember. Either way, if she does have that, no wonder she's not feeling well!!

And don't get me wrong, we all over-indulge whilst on holiday (and we always have a takeaway our first night back because who can be bothered cooking!?), but I always feel so rotten that I can't wait to get back to eating healthier again when I'm home! Guaranteed she doesn't and just continues over eating all the wrong things!!

Reactions: 5
God she looks a mess. Probably not the best idea to eat a Chinese when you’ve just come back from holiday after eating nothing but beige shite. She should’ve stuck to a sandwich and called it a night but she’ll never learn. With her it’s excess excess excess. Do we think they’re reshooting the bikini shots?
---
I’ve noticed she gets really nervous before shoots and kind of relies on being tanned for them, I think the tan is like a comfort blanket for her

What I don't get is the mentality of - I've woken up & look a state but I'll still post myself without sorting my hair out when her job (& I use that term very loosely) is based on how she looks! I mean do companies look at her marinating in her PJs & think you'll be a great brand ambassador 😳🤣

• Haha
Jesus where does she put all the food ..even her poor body is screaming out stopppppppp hence she unwell . Greedy slob 😅

Reactions: 6
Now it might have been the context she was using it but I noticed she used US instead of “were” this morning.
---
Also what is she shooting on Wednesday? She’s done her swimsuit stuff. Surely not another collection? She hasn’t even released the highly anticipated best swimsuits ever yet.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.