Jessontheplussize #28 AF links & greed, she is starting up a charity Fat lass in need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complaining that she doesn't feel her best. If she actually started looking after herself then she would start to feel better. Everyone feels tit when they don't exercise and eat crap food, I know I do even if I have a weekend of it. She does that every day, what does she expect
She always does this speech before a photo shoot!

Can't believe ITS are churning out another collection of clothes with her literally days after the last load of tatt!

Reactions: 9
She just wants people to message her and tell her how wonderful she is. If you genuinely feel that low in yourself the last thing you’d do is film yourself on your social media. I think she does this before her photoshoots because she knows her weight is still going up and worries about fitting into the clothes 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
It's all very self deprecating but all done for affect and engagement.

She's done similar posts before shoots before and all of them have stemmed from anxiety to do with her weight. I've no doubt she has a lot of nerves prior to the shoot about whether she will fit into the clothes. It's obvious in some of the pics that the clothes don't fit her properly because she is steadily gaining weight.
It must be embarrassing putting on clothes that have been ' designed ' by her and them not fitting!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I cannot, cannot get over how often she gets her hair done. If she went and found a really good hairdresser that used her natural colour and tones she could reduce that colouring to twice a year, honestly.
I could understand going more often if she actually created content around all the trips and did some or stories with the hairdresser or around her visits but no. Nothing.

Reactions: 16
I cannot, cannot get over how often she gets her hair done. If she went and found a really good hairdresser that used her natural colour and tones she could reduce that colouring to twice a year, honestly.
I could understand going more often if she actually created content around all the trips and did some or stories with the hairdresser or around her visits but no. Nothing.
Im just waiting for the day when Jess is up at 9am, going for a walk and having a good breakfast after having a shower. Gets her hair cut short again and goes back to blonde. And maybe even gets a part time job or starts volunteering or something.

Just ANYTHING than this clear downward trajectory she’s on because she’s nothing like the Jess I started following and I would be genuinely worried for her if I was her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is this true? I’m a brunette and my greys show after 2 weeks, thought it was genetics. So I should sack my hairdresser? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I seriously dislike her face !
Why do ITS still work with it ????
She’s disgusting and sounds so ungrateful about not wanting to do the shoot etc
They need to bin her off
Unfortunately she’s only just been given another years contract with them 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is their only plus plus size collab and that’s why she gets so many collections. Adam will only have one larger girl on his books. Yes Ash is classed as plus size but she’s nowhere near Jess’s size. So obvious she is used as the token fat girl. Most of their collabs now are under a size 10.

Reactions: 5
Has she been crying? She is so self-indulgent. We all feel kack from time to time but honestly, get a grip Jess. Sometimes pulling yourself out of it is as easy as having a shower and putting some clean clothes on, which she seems incapable of doing.

I think her nails look nice though. I always feel better when I've had mine done.

Reactions: 5
Is this true? I’m a brunette and my greys show after 2 weeks, thought it was genetics. So I should sack my hairdresser? 😂
Depends if you want to go a bit lighter to blend those natural greys in ? I have and it works for me 👍

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she can’t just put a root touch up on in between they cost like £5 she’s just lazy

Reactions: 6
She’s really giving us all some quality profile pictures today!
Decisions decisions! Which one to pick!
2B2DFC1B-76A2-46F6-8464-17E5AB68221E.png
FCE7721B-E9A8-48F2-A17A-DE6B45A8413D.png
3F8FD22D-F061-4695-9D3A-6490AF43C75D.png
EB1696AD-EB49-48EF-ADFF-DF495E4D6D7C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Instead of wasting money on spot plasters, why doesn't she go see a dermatologist? There are lots of skin clinics she could go to privately if she cannot get an nhs appointment. Bizarre!

Serious question, does anyone think she has mild learning difficulties? Her behaviour just doesn't make sense at all.

She spends a fortune on her hair and fake nails but refuses to sort her skin out. It's not like she's on social media everyday sharing her face with the world! 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.