Jessontheplussize #28 AF links & greed, she is starting up a charity Fat lass in need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the words learning difficulties... It was a question based upon watching her behaviour and I wondered if other agreed...

Her difficulty staying focused on her Instagram videos...
The way she speaks...
Her child like behaviour...
Her constant use of a very small vocabulary words...
Her apparent short attention span...
Her lack of self worth issues.

TBH I would say she had a good standard of intelligence but as others have said is lazy and unmotivated.

All this short attention span and behaviour is put on for the camera to make her seem remotely charismatic . I think she uses it has as an excuse for her procrastination and also just sits on Insta ‘brain dumping’ if anyone turned a camera on and spoke out their internal dialog, they also would seem like they have a short attention span. It’s natural to flick between thoughts.

I myself have adhd and it really impacts my day to day life and I don’t make light of it and think it’s funny. It’s actually a really frustrating condition . …Those who truly have it know the impact it really has.

It’s kind of similar to those with OCD when every Tom dick and Harry claim to be ocd because they like a clean home …no everyone likes a clean home that isn’t ocd.

Sorry for the morning rants !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Instead of wasting money on spot plasters, why doesn't she go see a dermatologist? There are lots of skin clinics she could go to privately if she cannot get an nhs appointment. Bizarre!

Serious question, does anyone think she has mild learning difficulties? Her behaviour just doesn't make sense at all.

She spends a fortune on her hair and fake nails but refuses to sort her skin out. It's not like she's on social media everyday sharing her face with the world! 😂
I just think she’s lazy and unorganised due to being babyed by her gramma and grunda and mam all her life

Reactions: 12
No morning brew/dance mania today. Think she's bothered to even get out of bed yet?

Reactions: 5
She looks a lot healthier blonde. Don’t think I followed her then

Reactions: 9
I've been deleting pics off my phone today & found these ..... how different does she look 😳
Her hair in that last pic!!! Lovely!!! Really brings her to life when it’s that colour of blonde and that nice short style. Why is no one in her life telling her to sort it out!? 🤪

Reactions: 13
Her hair in that last pic!!! Lovely!!! Really brings her to life when it’s that colour of blonde and that nice short style. Why is no one in her life telling her to sort it out!? 🤪
I think she’s like most instahuns where shes only interested in the positive things.

Reactions: 3
I think while the blonde suits her a lot, even if she’d been brunette with some tone at that stage, we’d still be in shock at how much she’s let herself go

Reactions: 6
Cause she’s a princess and she won’t be told what to do

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.