Jessontheplussize #28 AF links & greed, she is starting up a charity Fat lass in need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yorkshire puddings and mint sauce for me

She is pathetic ! Why does she think anybody wants to see this tit
I unfollowed ages ago because I literally can not stand seeing her squeezing her disgusting spots on her stories
She’s a dirty woman !
That pic hahahah

Reactions: 1
She is pathetic ! Why does she think anybody wants to see this tit
I unfollowed ages ago because I literally can not stand seeing her squeezing her disgusting spots on her stories
She’s a dirty woman !
This screenshot hahahahah.

This makes me miss the days of ten minute takeover, and I never thought I’d say that. But this dancing in the kitchen routine while making a morning lunchtime brew is so bloody tedious.

Reactions: 9
As much as I hate sticking up for Jess I’m also with you here! Yorkshire puddings are a welcome addition to literally ANY dinner for me 😂
Yorkshire puddings are LIFE! I don’t think there’s a meal they wouldn’t improve ha ha! 🥰

I ended up making a roast tonight after all the Yorkshire talk, I don't know if Jess has influenced me or tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've just found out via the Ash thread that the Greedy home woman has had her ITS contract cancelled. In the last few months, that's her and Lorna Luxe who have finished with ITS, surely Jess has to be next and they do say that things come in three's.
She needs to hurry up and find a house because they may not get a mortgage just on his wage of she loses that contract

Reactions: 6
How on earth will she get a mortgage from being an influencer- surely that isn’t a sustainable income?
If her accounts show steady income then I suppose it'll be the same as anyone else self employed. Maybe recent economic events have altered the availability of mortgages for self employed people though

Reactions: 10
I think she would be fine even without the ITS contract, influencers make a sickening amount of money, i imagine if she could show a steady income from what she does then she would get a mortgage. I mean, anyone could lose their job at any time really, she’s no different on that front. The only difference with Jess is that her life wouldn’t change very much being unemployed, she’s still be sitting sweating in her minging pajamas picking at her ‘joosin’ spots 🤢🤢

She also used to work for Nat West so even if she wasn't working for them at the time they got the mortgage, she could have benefitted later from a staff deal on them.

I'm not sure that bothers her too much. She's not an interiors kind of person.
Unless all those photo shoots at flash houses has inspired her!
I worked for Nat West up until recently & there were never any staff deals, that all ended a lot of years ago

Reactions: 2
Imagine getting home and seeing a big oversized lump like Jess laying on your sofa in her foisty pyjamas… I’d move into the shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see she’s wearing the same clothes again lol. Why does she always look knackered, she literally does nowt.

Complaining that she doesn't feel her best. If she actually started looking after herself then she would start to feel better. Everyone feels tit when they don't exercise and eat crap food, I know I do even if I have a weekend of it. She does that every day, what does she expect

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.