Jessontheplussize #28 AF links & greed, she is starting up a charity Fat lass in need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no evidence of house packed up.
Jess is kindly finding us all discount codes for £400 bags that she’s been gifted.
The morning 12pm dance routines continue…

Thanks to @LostScot82 for the title! I’ve fluffed it slightly but getting it amended 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Love how she said they’ve been packing up for a month already. What one tit cupboard under the stairs??
can’t believe they’ve left it all until the last minute! What a lazy cow

Reactions: 12
It’s actually very nice to not see her on Instagram, I don’t miss her. I bet she’s biting her fist thinking of all the possible AF link cash she’s missing out on

Reactions: 13
It’s actually very nice to not see her on Instagram, I don’t miss her. I bet she’s biting her fist thinking of all the possible AF link cash she’s missing out on
It’s ok, she’s got a load of pre recorded tit to post soon so she’ll be raking it in.

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell, has she come dressed as Kermit again? I know they've packed a lot of stuff but at this rate, that outfit will be walking round to Grummar's on it's own

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Came here to draw attention to the fact she has had that lounge set on for 3 weeks now but looks like you all got here before me

• Haha
She’s soooooooo busy. Perhaps if they had started packing their non-essentials a few weeks back then wouldn’t be cramming all of their packing into one week.

Reactions: 10
Is It me or is she coming across really rude lately?
moaning at people for messaging about the discount code SHE put out and then telling people basically to leave her alone as she’s sooo busy, even know no one cares??

moaning at people for messaging about the discount code SHE put out and then telling people basically to leave her alone as she’s sooo busy, even know no one cares??
She really is, I've never seen her as snarky as she has been lately. Must be unhappy

Reactions: 9
It’s like a QVC advert her page. Your slippers last as you are always in your bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Considering she’s made it her job to basically share discount codes, you’d think she’d at least do it properly 😭

It’s like a QVC advert her page. Your slippers last as you are always in your bed.
when she smelt them…. I can’t. Made me heave.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She really is, I've never seen her as snarky as she has been lately. Must be unhappy
Yeah I agree. She’s still pissed about that house, just can’t let it go can she?
she should be careful about pissing off people who are lining her pockets!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.