Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Jesus, well known fat lad with several In The Style collections. Known lover of polyester.
Awww come on, don't do the big man dirty like this so close to his birthday 😂😂

Oh Jessus who art in her mam's spare bed, shallow be thy name.
Thy kollekshun of tat, thy arse is fat..
On Earth but you can see it from heaven,
Give us this day our daily 4 portion gousto box...

• Haha
Reactions: 52

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
That man was really fucking mean and out of order. Like fat people don't know they're fat already. Absolute cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Yes. Estate agent gives the keys to the buyer when completion is confirmed. Then any spares are left in the property. I find it really really odd that they’re sitting waiting for them.
Imagine showing up with all your stuff and they're sat on that fucking pouffe back to back like a humdy dumpty see-saw. What a clip, you'd just want to chuck them out.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

JSquared

VIP Member
Instead of wasting money on spot plasters, why doesn't she go see a dermatologist? There are lots of skin clinics she could go to privately if she cannot get an nhs appointment. Bizarre!

Serious question, does anyone think she has mild learning difficulties? Her behaviour just doesn't make sense at all.

She spends a fortune on her hair and fake nails but refuses to sort her skin out. It's not like she's on social media everyday sharing her face with the world! 😂
Why does everyone just throw out the Learning difficulties card to explain behaviour?!
She’s just a lazy oaf. That’s all it is.

Reactions: 28

Diddikins

VIP Member
So she’s bitching about people being inconsiderate leaving their trolleys in the middle of the aisle to look at other things and yet not even thinking about how inconsiderate she’s being by sitting in her car, in what she said is a very busy car park, filming herself and taking up a space that someone else could be using.

Reactions: 28

honey&lemon

VIP Member
I cannot, cannot get over how often she gets her hair done. If she went and found a really good hairdresser that used her natural colour and tones she could reduce that colouring to twice a year, honestly.
I could understand going more often if she actually created content around all the trips and did some or stories with the hairdresser or around her visits but no. Nothing.
Im just waiting for the day when Jess is up at 9am, going for a walk and having a good breakfast after having a shower. Gets her hair cut short again and goes back to blonde. And maybe even gets a part time job or starts volunteering or something.

Just ANYTHING than this clear downward trajectory she’s on because she’s nothing like the Jess I started following and I would be genuinely worried for her if I was her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Offish

VIP Member
I actually feel very sorry for Jess. I think, fundamentally, she’s an alright person. She doesn’t seem to be mean or bitchy, just desperate to fit in. And I know she’s largely brought these negative changes on herself with her lazy lifestyle and terrible diet but to see how much she’s changed in just twelve months is shocking. She must feel so low right now, and that’s sad for anyone. I hope she sorts herself out soon. Honestly I think the best move for her would be to go back to work, have a routine, get out of the stinking house and see some people!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Loobloo

VIP Member
'For a natural looking brow' yeah sure Jan. They look like they've been put on with a bingo dabber

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it just me or is there a serious lack of content from Jess… no GRWMs or hauls, no makeup tutorials or anything, minimal daily updates/check ins, the only thing she really posts are spot updates, affiliate pj posts and ads/obligatory gifted posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 25