Jessontheplussize #28 AF links & greed, she is starting up a charity Fat lass in need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either Darcy on the dog steps was pre recorded or the bed lives to see another day. If they changed it I wouldn't blame them. I'm smaller than her & I wouldn't be comfortable on something so flimsy looking.

The Chelsea peers is just her latest obsession. She seems to get really attached to things for a period of time. The lidl brownies, the supersize choc bars I can't remember the name of, the fenola purple shampoo, the bumble hair stuff. It just makes you think is her life that unfulfilled that these chappy things are the most exciting thing to happen to her. I've followed her for years & I don't particular remember this being a thing before. She is just greedy & desperate now.

I hope moving in with her mum actually helps her. Give her a bit of motivation to get up and get dressed. I know she's an adult but I'm thinking she might be embarrassed to slob about like she does at home because other people are there.

Reactions: 13
It doesn't sound like she's happy about the football being on. On another note, I like her Mum's kitchen tiles

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d say the bed seen yesterday in the photos in front of the mirror was up in the spare room and was removed to make room for the dressing room/office. The other one is still their bed…for now…until they break it!

It's no different than if you had a mince dinner, you'd have mince, mash, Yorkshire, veg etc. Just cos it's assembled in a 'pie' (which it isn't really a pie lol) the contents of which are no different. I'm with Jess on this one.

Rude!!!! 😜
I’d only have veg with a shepherds/cottage pie/mince and mash
I didn’t even know stuffing and yorkies were a thing with anything other than roast meat 🤣

Reactions: 8
Her screwed up face in these dance videos gives me the boke!
God me too! She pulls the corners of her mouth down in a kind of upside down smile and everytime I just think WHY?! It’s THE most unflattering expression ever and drives me irrationally nuts each time 😂

It's no different than if you had a mince dinner, you'd have mince, mash, Yorkshire, veg etc. Just cos it's assembled in a 'pie' (which it isn't really a pie lol) the contents of which are no different. I'm with Jess on this one.

Rude!!!! 😜
As much as I hate sticking up for Jess I’m also with you here! Yorkshire puddings are a welcome addition to literally ANY dinner for me 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
God me too! She pulls the corners of her mouth down in a kind of upside down smile and everytime I just think WHY?! It’s THE most unflattering expression ever and drives me irrationally nuts each time 😂

As much as I hate sticking up for Jess I’m also with you here! Yorkshire puddings are a welcome addition to literally ANY dinner for me 😂
100% with you on Yorkshire puddings. Could just have them on their own 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've just found out via the Ash thread that the Greedy home woman has had her ITS contract cancelled. In the last few months, that's her and Lorna Luxe who have finished with ITS, surely Jess has to be next and they do say that things come in three's.

I've just found out via the Ash thread that the Greedy home woman has had her ITS contract cancelled. In the last few months, that's her and Lorna Luxe who have finished with ITS, surely Jess has to be next and they do say that things come in three's.
Jess has had a good ride with ITS, it has lasted longer than she could have expected.

Reactions: 10
Who’s Ash Em? X

I’d only have veg with a shepherds/cottage pie/mince and mash
I didn’t even know stuffing and yorkies were a thing with anything other than roast meat 🤣
I have Yorkshire with anything gravy based. I also save a few and have them cold with ice cream for dessert. I'm going straight to hell, I know.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.