Jessontheplussize #28 AF links & greed, she is starting up a charity Fat lass in need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t she just set up the dressing table in the bedroom and move the clothes rail’s in the other room were milli is, but then that wouldn’t be a look good for her ‘work’ I would dislike her banging about while trying to work a actual job
I thought the same, poor Millie. I think she'll take over the pub room as her room

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry she didn't bring any mugs to her mams with her? I get that she wouldn't need to bring crockery but everyone has their own mug (or is that just my house)?

Secondly a stock cube in packet stuffing mix - WTF 🤢 & as has been said previously stuffing with shepherds pie is just wrong

I'm sorry she didn't bring any mugs to her mams with her? I get that she wouldn't need to bring crockery but everyone has their own mug (or is that just my house)?

Secondly a stock cube in packet stuffing mix - WTF 🤢 & as has been said previously stuffing with shepherds pie is just wrong
she said we just like the stuffing then adds a stock cube.. surely it’s like having gravy on your stuffing?

Reactions: 1
It’s no wonder she is so unhealthy. Did she also have mash.. with shepherds pie? I would have shepherds pie with peas or just gravy. Actually I wouldn’t have shepherds pie as I won’t eat lamb.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apologising thats she's not been on stories because she's had such a busy day ...shopping and a massive lunch !! How is that a busy day 🙄

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s been gifted another bleeping palette! They can’t all be the best ever can they?

Reactions: 4
I cannot get over Yorkshires and stuffing with shepherds pie! 😂
No offence if others have this as a combination, but it just sounds weird and unnecessary 😆
I can’t help thinking they must be constantly bloated and uncomfortable.
It's no different than if you had a mince dinner, you'd have mince, mash, Yorkshire, veg etc. Just cos it's assembled in a 'pie' (which it isn't really a pie lol) the contents of which are no different. I'm with Jess on this one.

Why do they all say ‘like’ every 5 seconds 🙄 does my nut in.
Rude!!!! 😜

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.