Jessontheplussize #28 AF links & greed, she is starting up a charity Fat lass in need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bed looks like it’s dipping already! She’ll be having hers out of storage (grummars) to replace it soon I’m sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hasn't she got a huge chunk from the sale of the previous house?
Oh really ? Gosh she is in much better situation than most. If I was her while at home I’d be investing in my health because sorry to say she looks 1 step away from a heart attack. Not just because she is big but she looks so washed out and ill. Maybe if she sorted her health her hygiene would improve also

Reactions: 6
Are Yorkshire’s a thing with shepherds pie???
Or stuffing?? It's like she can't just make the pie and just have it with peas or another veg on the side. She has to have extra food with the Yorkshires and stuffing. Greedy duck.

Reactions: 13
So how the duck does she have an affiliate link with Nike & how is she a good ad for the brand when she lounges in pj's all day! Not saying you have to exercise to wear Nike but at least make an effort to peel yourself out of those horrendous Chelsea P pj's

Reactions: 8

Yes, she does, hope the link works 🙂

Is that 4 of them for dinner, and all those yorkshires?! 😮
Say hello to the few pieces of brocoli and carrots in the back:m

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So how the duck does she have an affiliate link with Nike & how is she a good ad for the brand when she lounges in pj's all day! Not saying you have to exercise to wear Nike but at least make an effort to peel yourself out of those horrendous Chelsea P pj's
But, but didn’t she create the best leggings ever with In the Style?? And then she was banging on about the ASOS ones. Why would she need Nike leggings after that?

She just literally cannot stop buying herself stuff can she? I think she’s got a problem. Last night (or Friday) she was overwhelmed because she had no idea what to buy people for Xmas but duck that and then, because she’s just bought herself more clothing that she surely doesn’t need.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Yes, she does, hope the link works 🙂

Is that 4 of them for dinner, and all those yorkshires?! 😮
Da duck is that burned tit ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She bought that house for under 100K and sold it for nearing 200K, so yeah a nice profit. I do think they’ll be paying to stay with her mum - two adults earning should be paying rent / board.
Everyone keeps saying this but they could have remortgaged . They’ve lived there 10 years.. I think people think she’s rich 😂

Reactions: 2
Everyone keeps saying this but they could have remortgaged . They’ve lived there 10 years.. I think people think she’s rich 😂
I don't think they have remortgaged. The house they viewed in Whickham was 280k so they are looking to spend more.

Reactions: 4
No way. I think when they bought it their mortgage rate would have been cheap (like 09/10?) and they would have paid most of it off by now anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think her ITS contract will be at least 60K/year so between them they are earning well. All will be clear I think when they do find a new house - how big/location as I think they’ll be able to spend 300K+.

No way. I think when they bought it their mortgage rate would have been cheap (like 09/10?) and they would have paid most of it off by now anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
Can you get ten year mortgages in the UK? When I lived there, 25 was standard. Aren't there high penalties for paying it off early?

Can you get ten year mortgages in the UK? When I lived there, 25 was standard. Aren't there high penalties for paying it off early?
I would assume theirs was a 20 year mortgage. I’m obv speculating but you can overpay it usually by 10% a year without incurring charges or fees. That would mean by now they could be mortgage free (or a small amount outstanding).

I think it will be interesting to see what their new place is like, that’s for sure!

Reactions: 2
I would assume theirs was a 20 year mortgage. I’m obv speculating but you can overpay it usually by 10% a year without incurring charges or fees. That would mean by now they could be mortgage free (or a small amount outstanding).

I think it will be interesting to see what their new place is like, that’s for sure!
If they ever move out!

I think they did actually, years ago. Even if they did remortgage when house prices were lower, then sold when they've shot up she's still made around 100k in profit then whatever she had paid off.

Wonder how long the good daughter act cooking dinner every night is going to continue for...we all know Jess loves a takeaway!

Reactions: 3
The thing is… she doesn’t seem interested in much except trying to make money. Their house was more than big enough for them and looked nice but I think she wants something bigger and better but why? There’s nothing wrong with wanting more so I don’t mean that before someone jumps on my comment. But She can’t even take care of herself let alone a bigger house.

Wonder how long the good daughter act cooking dinner every night is going to continue for...we all know Jess loves a takeaway!
Wtf is a Costco curry? And why do you need to go to Costco to get the stuff for shepherds pie? I’ve never been so I’m confused

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.