Jessontheplussize #28 AF links & greed, she is starting up a charity Fat lass in need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the greed really shines through in her latest stories. Palettes and slippers - the two things she has more than enough of. She kept getting those PLouise palletes along with the Revolution, Iconic and Primark ones she bought herself (or got gifted) and she’s just been gifted some Ugg slippers. How is she hoarding all of this stuff for herself the greedy bleep?
I bet she gives them out for Christmas rather than buy presents for her friends and family.

ETA the more these companies gift her, the less likely I am to buy from them.

Reactions: 12
They have 2 rooms, their own bathroom, can use the converted garage as a living room only have to share the kitchen really but there isn't a mirror in the bathroom, she going to get that sorted cause she needs one in there, honestly words fail me, she's needs a whole house! Doesn't appreciate what she has in the slightest, never mind unpacking organising & making it homely look for for somewhere to live permanently! Jesus wept!
Thank you to the person who posted that site where you view just parts of her stories without giving her views, very much appreciated, I don't follow her now since 8 blocked her, we should all unfollow & use that site, drop her numbers so she has to get a real job!

Reactions: 9
Space looks great for them BUT there's no way in hell that bed will support the 2 of them, absolutely no way 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
100% she’s reading the comments. The rooms have now been tidied and she’s randomly said about how long the house has been in the family 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her mums place looks good. It’s not like they are cramped into one spare room and a shared bathroom! It looks comfortable so I think they’ll still be there next Christmas 😂!

So it is the Mum's house and the partner lives there, that makes a difference in a way. I can't believe how much room she's got and I agree with others, they'll be there until next Christmas.

That is great temporary accommodation, a whole floor including their own bathroom! Must be a huge house!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
A while top floor …pretty much an apartment.I can’t see them going anywhere soon.

Tbh if they all get on it would make sense to save up as much as they can to put a lager deposit down …but let’s see how it all works out.

Reactions: 5
A while top floor …pretty much an apartment.I can’t see them going anywhere soon.

Tbh if they all get on it would make sense to save up as much as they can to put a lager deposit down …but let’s see how it all works out.
Hasn't she got a huge chunk from the sale of the previous house?

Reactions: 3
She bought that house for under 100K and sold it for nearing 200K, so yeah a nice profit. I do think they’ll be paying to stay with her mum - two adults earning should be paying rent / board.

Reactions: 7
The set up at the mums looks pretty good. Don't think it will be too difficult for any of them to manage her & Milli living there for a bit.

Reactions: 4
None of these labelled as an ad.
Jess I know you read here, start declaring them or I'll report you to ASA again.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if they will convince Mum and Partner to move out and they will buy this one ....

Last week "I only wear Ugg slippers now coz they are soooo much better" ... opens box ... "oh... slippers... great" throws them to the side.
Eyes light up... "OHHHH BISCUITS !!!!"

Shows of hairband while needing a shower and hair wash, having dye sprayed all over her hair, no make up and 3 day old pyjamas.. ??

Reactions: 8
Why are these shelling all these pyjamas all of a sudden, what Laura loves is the same. Is there a thread on here for her or not?

Reactions: 2
Why are these shelling all these pyjamas all of a sudden, what Laura loves is the same. Is there a thread on here for her or not?

Laura is also flogging the pj's to death! 🙄
95% recycled polyester! 🤮

Yes, she does, hope the link works 🙂

Is that 4 of them for dinner, and all those yorkshires?! 😮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.