Jessontheplussize #28 AF links & greed, she is starting up a charity Fat lass in need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t mind if they had really tried to find another house and couldn’t, but they both did a half arsed attempt then gave up 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

I think her mum must have said ‘oh you can stay with me if push comes to shove’ and she’s latched on it cos it’s the lazy way out.

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t mind if they had really tried to find another house and couldn’t, but they both did a half arsed attempt then gave up 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

I think her mum must have said ‘oh you can stay with me if push comes to shove’ and she’s latched on it cos it’s the lazy way out.
When Jess first mentioned moving into her mums, it was definitely more like her mum said if they were stuck for a place in between their own sale and a new house. I really don’t think they ever anticipated with the current market that they wouldn’t even be at the start of the purchase of a new property. Her mum and partner probably thought it would maybe be a few weeks at most. But it will likely be months at this rate

Reactions: 9
With the speed that Jess and Milli move they might still be there this time next year.

Reactions: 10
I can smell the sweaty minge from those PJ’s from here 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢

Velour?! She will be sweating her tits off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Shouldn't she be posting those PR samples as an ad now? Or maybe I'm confused about the rules. All that hard work plugging the PJ's for some velour shite.

Reactions: 6
Imagine coming in from giving your partner an early lift to work and all you want to do is have a kip after a long week at work and foisty Jess is there in her bleeping pyjamas dancing around.

Not going to work.
I know and I think Millie is a night owl the type who is up all night chatting to his friends on the PlayStation. When I lived at home my brother was like that it’s so distruptive so he won’t be able to be doing all that especially if they are early to bed up early kinda people

Reactions: 2
I just thought, everyone that wants to send her free tit will have to ask for her new adres for now. But then again she’s not been send anything for ages like those cheap arse boxes she used to get send with the rubbish bits like a sachet of hot chocolate and a tea light 🤣 she’s not had any of her regular stuff send like her phone cases, that’s chocolate company she did a giveaway with, the jewellery ect… I think she’s not getting enough traffic using her codes so not worth sending her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just thought, everyone that wants to send her free tit will have to ask for her new adres for now. But then again she’s not been send anything for ages like those cheap arse boxes she used to get send with the rubbish bits like a sachet of hot chocolate and a tea light 🤣 she’s not had any of her regular stuff send like her phone cases, that’s chocolate company she did a giveaway with, the jewellery ect… I think she’s not getting enough traffic using her codes so not worth sending her tit
I think either that or she is getting greedy since ITS gave her a profile and probs asking for an advertising fee on top of the free item. Small business like that can’t afford that.

Reactions: 3
I know and I think Millie is a night owl the type who is up all night chatting to his friends on the PlayStation. When I lived at home my brother was like that it’s so distruptive so he won’t be able to be doing all that especially if they are early to bed up early kinda people
Millie works though. It's more Jess I reckon.

I imagine the house belongs to Jess' mum, not her partner. Maybe it would be a different story.

Those "pick me up boxes" were bleeping terrible. A herbal tea bag and an affirmation with a grammatical mistake printed on a piece of paper. £12 thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Didn't she received things at her grandparent's?

This is what I think.
Sorry but she’s not a great “influencer” She doesn’t promote the freebies very well, is generally a bad advert anyway, and when she’s giving out codes it just comes across as desperate, aggressive bombardment.
I think she’s not generating enough clicks and lately she’s been on a drive to try and up her income.
ITS seems to be her main source of earning power and her stuff doesn’t seem to be well stocked so it’s clearly not a big seller.
As I said earlier, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she announced she’s been offered a job. Especially being at home with her Mum now; Her Mum will probably be horrified at how much time Jess spends at home on her backside- I know mine would be if it were me.

I think they wanted to hand the keys to the new owners of the house so she could hammer home to call her if any packages arrived!
The estate agent may not have been as forceful 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think they wanted to hand the keys to the new owners of the house so she could hammer home to call her if any packages arrived!
The estate agent may not have been as forceful 🤷‍♀️
You can set up a redirect with the post office but not sure if it’s the same for courier companies

What a cheek she had to say that the black Friday posts/codes were too much. They were, but she's been trying to shove aff links and codes down our necks for weeks to line her own greedy pockets!

Reactions: 11
You can set up a redirect with the post office but not sure if it’s the same for courier companies
Not the same for parcels outside of Royal Mail, some PR companies have their own delivery guys, so she’d be afraid of missing an Xmas box 😜

Wonder what her new set up is and if she's managed to get a dressing room too (3rd bedroom maybe?) I imagine the quality of her ads will drop if she doesn't have room to film properly and get her lighting set up.

A small part of me wonders if she's found a house but keeping shtum whilst it goes through after the first two fell through. She's not being as open about house hunting but that might be coz she's found somewhere rather than given up.

Reactions: 5
Wonder what her new set up is and if she's managed to get a dressing room too (3rd bedroom maybe?) I imagine the quality of her ads will drop if she doesn't have room to film properly and get her lighting set up.

A small part of me wonders if she's found a house but keeping shtum whilst it goes through after the first two fell through. She's not being as open about house hunting but that might be coz she's found somewhere rather than given up.
Stew already said she has a dressing room but had to share it with milli as his office. Then they have a bedroom.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.