Jessontheplussize #28 AF links & greed, she is starting up a charity Fat lass in need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£75? There is a photo few pages ago.

Her stories just look like Teleshopping 24/24
I think it's turned out to be a different sofa.

Just left the new people have the bloody thing and be happy you don't have to move it. Just sheer greed.

Reactions: 6
It will be “included in sale” of the house for X amount. That sofa isn’t even that old in sofa terms - maybe 4 years!? Looks like ten years.

Reactions: 3
Just to change the subject a bit - the Jess profile pics on this thread are brilliant! I keep noticing more and more and they all make me laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just to change the subject a bit - the Jess profile pics on this thread are brilliant! I keep noticing more and more and they all make me laugh.
They are great, she makes it so easy to use a photo of her. I would change mine to her if I didn't hate Poppy so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes. Estate agent gives the keys to the buyer when completion is confirmed. Then any spares are left in the property. I find it really really odd that they’re sitting waiting for them.
That's what happens unless you're the pair of twats who bought my old house who turned up first thing in the morning and just walked in (door was open as we were moving boxes out) and were then basically standing round looking at our stuff! I rang the agents to complain - as I'd expressly said I'd drop the keys off when we'd moved out - who said 'well they're there now, just get on with it. 😡😡

You'll probably find here that the agents charged for handing over the keys so Jess decided to save money and do it herself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Haven't seen her up this early in ages 😂 bet she's secretly raging her mams gone to work and it woke her up. Then her mams bloke asleep on the settee. She's gonna get sick of this quick and I can't wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I came on to post the same; bet she s hating being awake this early!
Also I’m gonna stick my neck out and say that I think she’ll go back to work within the next 6 months - I’ve got a hunch she’ll realise something has to give.

Reactions: 13
Gave in and watched her stories after you said she’s up early! Haha love it!!! Wakes up at the crack of twit ( to her standards ) and has nowhere to sit so she’s now in the garage ! bleeping day 1 🤣🤣

also buying a sturdy clothes rail as the others are flimsy?Why she buying more stuff. I mean, is she really not going to be house hunting? You’d think she’d like to be out Come January…..

Also , bleeping state of that

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Is it really only dawning on her now that her mums partner might be around and she can’t just do what she wants anymore. They really didn’t think about it did they.

Hopefully this gives them the push they need to actually find somewhere.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.