Jessontheplussize #28 AF links & greed, she is starting up a charity Fat lass in need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t think they are even looking. I predict a few emotional/crying posts coming up in the coming months or weeks, when the reality of four adults living under the same roof kicks in.

Reactions: 13
Gave in and watched her stories after you said she’s up early! Haha love it!!! Wakes up at the crack of twit ( to her standards ) and has nowhere to sit so she’s now in the garage ! bleeping day 1 🤣🤣

also buying a sturdy clothes rail as the others are flimsy?Why she buying more stuff. I mean, is she really not going to be house hunting? You’d think she’d like to be out Come January…..

Also , bleeping state of that
I would just leave the majority of my clothes packed and just have out things I need. I wouldn’t be packing again xx

Reactions: 13
Is it just me who doesn’t know a single person who is still sleeping at 930 in the morning? I thought people grew out of that after the age of about 15 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly don’t think they are even looking. I predict a few emotional/crying posts coming up in the coming months or weeks, when the reality of four adults living under the same roof kicks in.
I think she'd be fine at her mum's. We didn't know if the partner lived there.
But after day 1, I think they won't last in that house, and are gonna search for a new one sooner than she imagined.

Or, it's just the beginning, time to adjust, and perhaps in a few days she won't feel akward anymore. And as she has no shame, she wil take her time.

I must have missed it. Where’s she moving to?
Her mum's house

Reactions: 3
I think she'd be fine at her mum's. We didn't know if the partner lived there.
But after day 1, I think they won't last in that house, and are gonna search for a new one sooner than she imagined.

Or, it's just the beginning, time to adjust, and perhaps in a few days she won't feel akward anymore. And as she has no shame, she wil take her time.

Her mum's house
Thank you. That’ll be interesting then 😬

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t think of anything worse then feeling like a spare part in someone’s house, if it was just her mam it would be a lot better. She won’t last there or she will find a job to get out of the house.

Reactions: 10
Is it just me who doesn’t know a single person who is still sleeping at 930 in the morning? I thought people grew out of that after the age of about 15 🤣🤣
I got up at 10am and I'm 38. I did drink 2 bottles of wine last night though 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I usually get up late on weekends too, because I am just tired😂 (go late to bed at nights), and wake up at 6 the rest of the week for work.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Fucken wish I was still asleep then (and now tbh). I’m hung-the duck-over and could do with a good sleep 🤪🥂😂
But nah for real, in normal everyday life, I agree with you!

Reactions: 5
I think they'll start looking for a house or a rental now. I think Millie won't enjoy living there and Jess will find it uncomfortable with the partner living there as it's not like he's her Dad, with her mum she can do what she wants.

Reactions: 11
Fair enough!! I bet your day to day life is more tiring though (ie you don’t spend the whole day on your sofa posting discount codes and picking your spots!) 😂
Oh yes completely, I work hard to have the luxury of weekend lie ins 😂

Reactions: 4
God I bet her mums partner is loving have the slobs move in. It wouldn’t surprise me if he fell asleep on the sofa to make a point (I hope so )

I loved she said we need to work all that out ! Erm Jess I can’t imagine they are hoping you ain’t staying that long to work anything out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the longer they stay then the more pressure it will put on her Mum and partner’s relationship.

Reactions: 9
Imagine coming in from giving your partner an early lift to work and all you want to do is have a kip after a long week at work and foisty Jess is there in her bleeping pyjamas dancing around.

Not going to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine coming in from giving your partner an early lift to work and all you want to do is have a kip after a long week at work and foisty Jess is there in her bleeping pyjamas dancing around.

Not going to work.
It’d get very old quite quickly wouldn’t it.

Reactions: 3

Not going to work.
And he's nothing to her really. She never speaks about him, he seems more of an afterthought which is fine he's not her dad. So I can't imagine he'll be thrilled at all, not like its his own daughter dossing about which would be bad enough. It puts her mam in a rubbish situation.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.