Jessontheplussize #28 AF links & greed, she is starting up a charity Fat lass in need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I came here straight away when I saw they had sold them the sofa! The comments have not disappointed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s odd, that they’re handing over the keys personally. Usually the Estate agent hands them to the buyer once the solicitor confirms completion has happened and money has been paid.

Reactions: 13
That’s odd, that they’re handing over the keys personally. Usually the Estate agent hands them to the buyer once the solicitor confirms completion has happened and money has been paid.
Yeah I can understand handing keys over at the house if they were moving in to another house and waiting on completion on the other end in the chain. But why hang around the house.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s coming across as desperate to get her earnings up. I wonder how many people actually click on those links.
And I think the term “Influencer” should be banned - let’s call it what it is - “salesperson, earnings are commission only”!
I've noticed a lot of them are calling themselves "creators" now, that takes the piss, they are sales twats.

I've not caught up yet, just seen her stories and it's probably already been said, but she sold the buyers her sofa!!!!!🤯😱

Reactions: 11
Yeah I can understand handing keys over at the house if they were moving in to another house and waiting on completion on the other end in the chain. But why hang around the house.
Yes. Estate agent gives the keys to the buyer when completion is confirmed. Then any spares are left in the property. I find it really really odd that they’re sitting waiting for them.

Reactions: 3
Yes. Estate agent gives the keys to the buyer when completion is confirmed. Then any spares are left in the property. I find it really really odd that they’re sitting waiting for them.
I took it that they were waiting for the estate agent, but I had subtitles on and wasn't paying attention

Reactions: 2
Yeah it is actually I hadn’t even realised. I used to work in estate agents and people would drop them off as early as they could through the day so it was ready as technically it isn’t their house once they’ve completed and the money has been exchanged. I’d be like get out of my house 😂

Reactions: 1
Maybe, maybe the buyers have nothing and just need something to sit on for a few days whilst they get themselves sorted? Obviously they don't know about her unwashed arse being on it 12+ hours a day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine showing up with all your stuff and they're sat on that bleeping pouffe back to back like a humdy dumpty see-saw. What a clip, you'd just want to chuck them out.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe, maybe the buyers have nothing and just need something to sit on for a few days whilst they get themselves sorted? Obviously they don't know about her unwashed arse being on it 12+ hours a day
Yeah true but she should have just left it for them not charged them for it x

Reactions: 4
Do they get money when we click on the link but don’t buy through the link? I never buy from their affiliate links but wasn’t sure just pressing it on it, it would give them cash
If you click the link without buying anything, the aff link is stored via your browser using cookies. If you then go back to that website within 30 days and buy something else, Jess will still earn a commission on that transaction.
You need to clear your cookies after clicking ANY link if you don’t want it to go via the affiliate programme.

Reactions: 5
Can’t we set up a rule that one of us draws the short straw and watches the stories and updates us all on here 🤣 the less views she has , the better.
I don’t follow her but normally I would just watch her stories as she’s like car crash tv, but thankfully cause of this thread , I can escape the aff links and her gurney face. I refuse to give her views when she’s a greedy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They sold them their sofa😂😂😂
I’m disgusted what a mainstream grabbing cow.

In all honestly I’m starting to think all isn’t great financially for them!

Maybe they didn’t lose the house maybe they are skin and it’s a front !

Factoring in her strop over the virgin exit fee and now selling the stingy sofa to the next owners ! I mean hardly the actions of a thriving influencer !

Reactions: 9
I’m disgusted what a mainstream grabbing cow.

In all honestly I’m starting to think all isn’t great financially for them!

Maybe they didn’t lose the house maybe they are skin and it’s a front !

Factoring in her strop over the virgin exit fee and now selling the stingy sofa to the next owners ! I mean hardly the actions of a thriving influencer !
I think they are fine for money, it's just that she is really tight.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.