Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crusty_punk

Is this event the weird one was going on about a few days ago, she mentioned poppy too.

I think a few of the other instatwats are invited: The weird one, Poppy, Christinalovesclothes. I pity Manchester on Thursday.
Just seen this comment, ignore me.

I'm working from the Manchester office Thursday, might go for a wander, see if I see anyone in the wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

alldayeveryday

Chatty Member
Jesus has she only been working with in the style since covid? It feels like a million collections and 10 years ago

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
I think it’s mad she’s selling her house with nowhere to go, given how unstable everything is.

She could end up stuck at her mums for years and struggle to get back on the property ladder.

• Heart

LostScot82

Chatty Member
My favourite thing about sun holidays is the fact I'm not hungry during the day !
I cannot get over the size of those 3 plates of food and the fact they are such filling, stodgy, winter warmer dinners *

*do not start dinner-gate again !

• Haha

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Okay I love pie chips or pie mash and gravy but in a hot country on holiday?? I can't imagine it. It's a winter comfort meal for me

Not gonna lie I'm a beige food merchant myself. It's always a running joke on holidays with my friends or family that I'm on pizza and chips but I do try to try things out of my comfort zone. I do think it's a mental issue for me that I need to work on. (Nothing to do with Jess I know just wanted to share my experience 😂)

On holiday this year I tried more salads and things because it's the normal thing to do, if I can do it then so can she!

Tbf im a size 14 not pushing size 30

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Look at all the shit we have ....

About to do an ASOS haul ?!?

Make it make sense.

More piles of clothes she doesn't need ordered to clutter up an already bursting at the seams house. Even if they are just to be AF linked and returned it's still so vulgar when she is literally showing us what an absolute chaotic hoarder she is and how we should not be influenced by her in any way at all !!!

Furnessian

VIP Member
She lives in fear of “food disappointment”. She’s spoken about it in the past. She can’t risk something she doesn’t know she will absolutely love because if it turns out less than she imagined it to be, she goes in a huff. It’s not normal!
Surely ordering pie and chips in Portugal is more risky from a food disappointment aspect than something more local?

• Haha

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
I do which I'm now finding out people think is weird 😂
Nooo gotta air it all out, let yourself breathe!
Speaking of air, imagine the smell of their bedroom 🤢 both of them sweating and farting all night then her staying in there till midday.

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Yep, someone who knew Ash said that. I thought it was a bit rich from Ash, she's far worse than Jess.
I mean she’s not wrong, but she really is worse than Jess. Jess might be a grubby scruff but at least she hasn’t made a career out of farting on the internet and being a cunt. I mean she’s sold her soul but she still comes across as pleasant whereas Ash really doesn't.

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
The extra 10 stone she’s carrying won’t help with the sweating even if there is a medical reason for it.

• Sad

Furnessian

VIP Member
The trolley and the ensuing conversation about how to pack it in a suitcase has been Jess's best content in ages

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Jess was exercising pretty much every day UNTIL she was told she had hyper mobility and the exercise stopped and that was used as the excuse. As someone said on her many threads ago, she uses the HM as a reason not to exercise but can jump around her kitchen like an idiot and for her stories and not complain so make it make sense 🤷🏻‍♀️ With her size she doesn’t need to do much, a half an hour walk a day would see huge changes to her body not just physically but mentally as well