Jessontheplussize #25 Holidays n more, moving house galore, remember when Jess wasn’t such a bore?! 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking forward to what the house is like ! Obv if it goes through.

Reactions: 1
I’m shocked! I thought they’d just hang about and move in with her mum.

ETA: just had a thought. You don’t think the house sale fell through for those other people and she’s actually got the house she was crying about do you?

Reactions: 4

ETA: just had a thought. You don’t think the house sale fell through for those other people and she’s actually got the house she was crying about do you?
I doubt it! She’d mention it for sure, she didn’t say anything about it so I assume it’s another house but who knows! She may of even fabricated that entire house story and them not getting it for “content” you never know these days

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't it be awful if this house fell through like she begged and wished that the other one she lost out on.......just awful (not like a taste of your own medicine at all.......)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well..shes certainly ' given it all she could '
What with her full-time job and side job in the eve..for all her hard work she deserved this 🙄🙄
Hope it falls through like she wished on the other people

Reactions: 7
Sorry what’s a barm?
It's a bread roll, in South Manchester we call it a barm/barm cake and other parts of Manchester do. North Manchester call it a muffin for some reason, which is obviously a cake. On any office in Manchester this debate comes up and it gets as tedious as Jess with the tea/dinner debate we all know it's tea.

Wouldn't it be awful if this house fell through like she begged and wished that the other one she lost out on.......just awful (not like a taste of your own medicine at all.......)
I was thinking that when she was telling us all about having the offer accepted. How would she feel if one of the other bidders was sat at gome hoping her sale falls through.

Oh yes, never thought of that, do you think she'd gloat about it falling through for them?

We need the poster who knows her friend to give us an idea of where the house is. I think it's with her estate agents.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s like a bread roll type of thing. Please don’t shoot me if I’m wrong - I am a southerner. I only ever saw a barm on Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps.
I’m Australian lol

It's a bread roll, in South Manchester we call it a barm/barm cake and other parts of Manchester do. North Manchester call it a muffin for some reason, which is obviously a cake. On any office in Manchester this debate comes up and it gets as tedious as Jess with the tea/dinner debate we all know it's tea.

I was thinking that when she was telling us all about having the offer accepted. How would she feel if one of the other bidders was sat at gome hoping her sale falls through.

Oh yes, never thought of that, do you think she'd gloat about it falling through for them?

We need the poster who knows her friend to give us an idea of where the house is. I think it's with her estate agents.
Ah ok Thankyou! It is strange calling it a mufffin tho 🤣

Reactions: 1
I would LOVE to see her walk into a normal high street shop like new look and pick any item of size 24 clothing to try on.

Reactions: 10
Wow up before 10am but back to kitchen dancing (granted not as bad as we have seen) while making a hot drink! Outstanding content 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s like a bread roll type of thing. Please don’t shoot me if I’m wrong - I am a southerner. I only ever saw a barm on Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps.
Good old STOTTY in the NE.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.