Jessontheplussize #25 Holidays n more, moving house galore, remember when Jess wasn’t such a bore?! 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loathe to even sound like I’m defending her, but this is a genuine question… can someone explain how she is making money off the Gousto codes? Is it not the person whose code is used getting the £30 and the person getting the food will get money off? Or is she just not making money on this occasion but has in the past?
She won't make money when sharing others' codes but it's all engagement and content which eventually lines her pocket anyway.

Reactions: 5
She won't make money when sharing others' codes but it's all engagement and content which eventually lines her pocket anyway.
And she could also be getting in kickback in free boxes because she's advertising the company...none of these influencers do anything unless it benefits them. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Hate to admit it but I've been a jess. We had an offer accepted the same week we accepted an offer (early July) and we've done maybe one cupboard 😂 waiting to hear about completion dates now and still I just can't be arsed 🤣 once (if) we exchage itll be all systems go but it just seems like a jinx to me 😂
Exactly, I packed the week we were due to complete, as it can fall through at any stage. I don't see why she needs to pack this early

Reactions: 6
Milli looks like he’s really losing some weight doesn’t he… wonder how this will affect their relationship if at all? I know how difficult it can be when one person in the marriage wants to make positive changes towards their health and fitness and the other doesn’t.. it can creat a huge distance between couples
I actually thought he looked a bit grossed out when she was sat on him the other day he looked really awkward with it

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Exactly, I packed the week we were due to complete, as it can fall through at any stage. I don't see why she needs to pack this early
I don't think she needs to pack but she keeps accumulating more tat. If I had the amount of stuff she's got I'd at least be sorting it out to make my life easier.

Reactions: 9
Oh shut up jess, people weren't in your messages at all, that full conversation is exactly what has been written here, another busy day reading tattle 👀
I thought this too! We were talking about it only a few days ago, she must be having a good old read up

How many more days is she going to drag this out. She’s acting like it’s absolutely hilarious.

Reactions: 6
Oh shut up jess, people weren't in your messages at all, that full conversation is exactly what has been written here, another busy day reading tattle 👀
I thought that too when I saw her stories. I have no doubt that she spends hours reading her tattle threads. Probably as a part of the daily "admin" routine she's always going on about 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought that too when I saw her stories. I have no doubt that she spends hours reading her tattle threads. Probably as a part of the daily "admin" routine she's always going on about 🤭
I imagine she reads here quite a lot, she is aware of the site and also if you type her name into google this thread comes up straight away so she definitely reads here

Ha! She’s literally lifted the whole breakfast, lunch, dinner chat from this thread and made out it’s in her messages, cheeky moo 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well if she’s reading here she needs to
1-size up
2- find a decent colour foundation
3- stop picking get spots
4- get a part time job like she used to
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually thought he looked a bit grossed out when she was sat on him the other day he looked really awkward with it
I thought he looked in pain! I don’t think he actually expected her to sit on him so when she did he wasn’t prepared.

I do think Jess is smaller in her own head than she is in real life….. 😬

Reactions: 11
I thought he looked in pain! I don’t think he actually expected her to sit on him so when she did he wasn’t prepared.

I do think Jess is smaller in her own head than she is in real life….. 😬
Yeah I fully agree with you, I definitely think that she genuinely believes she's still a size 24 or so, when the actual glaring truth is she hasn't been that size for a while now.

Is it a geordie thing to call lunch dinner? I’m down south and every time she calls her lunch dinner I’m baffled

Is it a geordie thing to call lunch dinner? I’m down south and every time she calls her lunch dinner I’m baffled
I'm in Manchester and we say breakfast dinner tea. Supper is late night snacks.

I do love this topic though, it's like the whole barm or muffin debate and it's a barm, that might just be a Manc thing though.

In all seriousness, it does show how boring she is. I think at this point she must be boring herself. I'm looking forward to her moving in with her Mum, hopefully we'll get some drama then.

So we did and lunch ladies sounds so wrong
It's definitely a barm 😂

• Heart
Thread title suggestion - Doesn't know if her Gousto's a lunch or dinner, but she still believes she's three sizes thinner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I'm in Manchester and we say breakfast dinner tea. Supper is late night snacks.

It's definitely a barm 😂
Ha, it is, I've spent years telling my Dad it's a barm 😂

Now we've had #teagate which is the correct term for the evening meal. I wonder what the next gate will be?

Ha, it is, I've spent years telling my Dad it's a barm 😂

Now we've had #teagate which is the correct term for the evening meal. I wonder what the next gate will be?
Sorry what’s a barm?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.