Jessontheplussize #25 Holidays n more, moving house galore, remember when Jess wasn’t such a bore?! 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loathe to even sound like I’m defending her, but this is a genuine question… can someone explain how she is making money off the Gousto codes? Is it not the person whose code is used getting the £30 and the person getting the food will get money off? Or is she just not making money on this occasion but has in the past?

Reactions: 3
I loathe to even sound like I’m defending her, but this is a genuine question… can someone explain how she is making money off the Gousto codes? Is it not the person whose code is used getting the £30 and the person getting the food will get money off? Or is she just not making money on this occasion but has in the past?
I don’t think she is on this occasion as it’s not her codes. But someone said earlier they think she has that much credit she just gets them free now

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think she shares her own code as well which means that when people use it, they get the discount and she gets £30 credit on her account.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just looking at the t&c's on gusto coz I thought I remember a while ago seeing there was limited amount of credit you could hold on your account e.g £200 but it's not there so I must be making it up. Anyway, I saw this which I thought was interesting. Not sure how they'd monitor that like.
Yeah surely she is being monitored? Unless she has various emails etc x

Wonder if the sale of her house still goes through with mortgage loan offers being rejected/recalled left right & centre??
Also it is stressing me out she isn't starting to pack & declutter. She done one drawer weeks ago that had 9 year old bank statements in & that is it, but even if the sale does fall through she should do it there isn't one reason not to, shes nothing else to do.
I'm starting to think she doesn't want to move now, the initial excitement has worn off, she didn't get the house she wanted so has took the huff & moved on to gousto. Like when she was wanting to get new flooring for the kitchen but didn't get any gifted see any she liked so just stopped talking about it and didn't get any.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if the sale of her house still goes through with mortgage loan offers being rejected/recalled left right & centre??
Also it is stressing me out she isn't starting to pack & declutter. She done one drawer weeks ago that had 9 year old bank statements in & that is it, but even if the sale does fall through she should do it there isn't one reason not to, shes nothing else to do.
I'm starting to think she doesn't want to move now, the initial excitement has worn off, she didn't get the house she wanted so has took the huff & moved on to gousto. Like when she was wanting to get new flooring for the kitchen but didn't get any gifted see any she liked so just stopped talking about it and didn't get any.
I thought the same. When we had our offer accepted on our house we started decluttering and packing up stuff straight away ready for the move. She’s more interested in tv pj days and filming crappy make up “tutorials”. Milli will probably end up doing the majority of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I do wonder if she sneakily copies her own code in there a few times to make sure it’s being used

Reactions: 5
Christ, she is getting some mileage out of this dinner/lunch/tea thing, isn't she? Comes up every few months. Who bleeping cares? It's like Freshers's Week when Northerners and Southerners all meet and even they're over it in an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Milli looks like he’s really losing some weight doesn’t he… wonder how this will affect their relationship if at all? I know how difficult it can be when one person in the marriage wants to make positive changes towards their health and fitness and the other doesn’t.. it can creat a huge distance between couples

Reactions: 13
I thought the same. When we had our offer accepted on our house we started decluttering and packing up stuff straight away ready for the move. She’s more interested in tv pj days and filming crappy make up “tutorials”. Milli will probably end up doing the majority of it.
Hate to admit it but I've been a jess. We had an offer accepted the same week we accepted an offer (early July) and we've done maybe one cupboard 😂 waiting to hear about completion dates now and still I just can't be arsed 🤣 once (if) we exchage itll be all systems go but it just seems like a jinx to me 😂

Reactions: 4
She’ll be crossing her fingers that the buyers of the house she wanted get their mortgages rejected

Christ, she is getting some mileage out of this dinner/lunch/tea thing, isn't she? Comes up every few months. Who bleeping cares? It's like Freshers's Week when Northerners and Southerners all meet and even they're over it in an hour.
This is Jess. You know she has to drag things out. Look how many videos/stories she does of:
- Iced coffee
- make up tutorials/looks
- darcy humping the Teddy
- her and Milli not sitting on the furniture because they had a viewing
- Jon’s unreal gammon

She has such little content to offer that she repeats the same thing over. It was that boiled egg cooker thing a while back and also the caramel shortbread. She got a days worth of content out of a book version of a magic 8 ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh shut up jess, people weren't in your messages at all, that full conversation is exactly what has been written here, another busy day reading tattle 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.