Jessontheplussize #25 Holidays n more, moving house galore, remember when Jess wasn’t such a bore?! 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So half an hour ago (2pm ish) she was still laying in bed picking dried drool from her face. What a life she leads the lazy cow. The things is though, it’s not going to get better. Because the longer she’s at home doing nothing aside from a few hauls and make up videos, living her gluttonous static lifestyle, the fatter she’s going to get. And the fatter she gets the less she’s going to want to do. I hate washing my hair, it’s such a chore but like most people, you just get on and do it. She’s just so lazy. And rather than influence larger people to be confident etc, she just reinforces the “fat=lazy” stereotype.

Reactions: 10
That reel! As if her bleeping Poundland gems are anything near euphoria level make up! Honest to god, the confidence is high with this one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I need to ask - the tattoo on her finger. Apologies if this has been discussed, but is it meant to be smeared? It looks like she's got blur highlighter on her finger all the time?
I don't understand! I see the music notes (I think) but around it is just like blue pen.....??
Any clues?
Looks like she leant on the phone book

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I need to ask - the tattoo on her finger. Apologies if this has been discussed, but is it meant to be smeared? It looks like she's got blur highlighter on her finger all the time?
I don't understand! I see the music notes (I think) but around it is just like blue pen.....??
Any clues?
It looks to me a bit like when the watercolour background style tattoos were a thing

Any clues?
She probably just went to a really shite tattoo parlour. Apparently that smudging on her finger is called a “tattoo blowout” it means the ink was pressed in too hard and it migrated to the nearby fat
I
F7B58E7A-EDC2-4372-BFD9-44B52FADB383.jpeg

Her tattoos are awful. She should spend some money getting them covered or lazered. She probably went to a really tit tattooist. It pays to pay for good tattoos. They’re on you for life

hmm kind of :/ No. choosing/buying your products is as important as cooking really. And I bet these boxes are expensive (except for Jess).

For the skin, she takes advice on tiktok lol
Before, she used to say she had tried everything and didn't want advice from her followers but I don't remember her going to a dermatologist and I've been following her for years. I think she tried a dermatolgist/aesthetic service online once, something like that, but it didn't last. It's a shame.
She did, a few years ago she drove to Scotland for treatment. It's actually a lot better than it used to be and would be even better if she didn't pick/squeeze/scar her face. I think tbf Jess keeps it Natural a lot of the time, not always covered, no filters. 🤷🏻‍♀️ can't please everyone. Skin is sometimes just down to genetics.

Isn't it abit of a bad move selling your house and not buying straight away?

Property prices are going up on a weekly basis. If she sells now and has to wait another 5 6 7 8 months she basically loosing money. Money that she could of put into another property? Seems abit of a daft call. My brothers house went up by 60k in the space of 5 months.
Not when there's a recession round the corner. It's a sellers market. Probably a good idea to sit on that equity for a bit, see what happens.

And finger tattoos never last because the skins too thin. That's me caught up with this thread.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
@Polka dot I've followed her for years. I don't remember seing her skin worst than nowadays.. it's not just the pimps, Her skin is depigmented and sunburnt and, at the same time, grey and dull. It's a total mess that tons of layers of makeup won't fix.

And now she pulls those faces all the time in a comical way but you can feel she's not happy. She's a parody of herself ATM.

I think, even if you take away the hyper pigmentation on her face, her skin is terrible and made worse by her picking it and suffocating it with all the products. Not so long ago she had a spot near her eye that she picked at so badly her eye and nose swelled up!

@Polka dot I've followed her for years. I don't remember seing her skin worst than nowadays.. it's not just the pimps, Her skin is depigmented and sunburnt and, at the same time, grey and dull. It's a total mess that tons of layers of makeup won't fix.

And now she pulls those faces all the time in a comical way but you can feel she's not happy. She's a parody of herself ATM.
It was worse, she's even posted comparison pictures. Edited to add, she had a lot more scarring and had laser treatment.

Reactions: 2
4CF20AD6-C59D-422C-9A0A-A3EEA9B5C934.jpeg

Is this all her veg for both her and millis meals for a week? That’s what I eat in a day veg wise…. Surely she eats more. If not that’s absolutely tit. Gousto just doesn’t do it for me, I can’t see any reason why anyone like Jess who has all the time in the world would need that! Busy people yes, but with Jess it’s all because of her laziness and the fact that she would much rather receive things already packaged than use even a little bit of effort to buy them herself ! I think what she likes about it also is the fact that you can choose from a menu. Everything about her is so low effort

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1622528
Is this all her veg for both her and millis meals for a week? That’s what I eat in a day veg wise…. Surely she eats more. If not that’s absolutely tit. Gousto just doesn’t do it for me, I can’t see any reason why anyone like Jess who has all the time in the world would need that! Busy people yes, but with Jess it’s all because of her laziness and the fact that she would much rather receive things already packaged than use even a little bit of effort to buy them herself ! I think what she likes about it also is the fact that you can choose from a menu. Everything about her is so low effort
I don’t even think it’s laziness it’d more that because loads of people have used her code her account is loaded up with free boxes, so it’s because all the food she gets is free that she does it! We all know Jess is tight when it comes to everything other than herself and her own needs.

Reactions: 13
I don’t even think it’s laziness it’d more that because loads of people have used her code her account is loaded up with free boxes, so it’s because all the food she gets is free that she does it! We all know Jess is tight when it comes to everything other than herself and her own needs.
I think it’s both! You’re right, Jess loves a freebie, I’ll bet she doesn’t pay for any of those meals. Also does anyone here get gousto and are you happy with the portion sizes? What she showed looks tiny! That chicken breast looked absolutely minuscule. Not a very good ad for gousto

Reactions: 6
I think it’s both! You’re right, Jess loves a freebie, I’ll bet she doesn’t pay for any of those meals. Also does anyone here get gousto and are you happy with the portion sizes? What she showed looks tiny! That chicken breast looked absolutely minuscule. Not a very good ad for gousto
She definitely doesn't pay for gousto. I'd say that she's sharing the codes because she needs more koney in her account, she's not doing it for a whole sk much be running low on credit.

Reactions: 4
Goes on about doing something nice for somebody why doesn’t she go and donate one to a food bank or something (not sure if they would take it with it being fresh) but still.

• Heart
Goes on about doing something nice for somebody why doesn’t she go and donate one to a food bank or something (not sure if they would take it with it being fresh) but still.
Yeah definitely! Very sneaky of her to hide behind the “doing something nice for others” trope

Reactions: 3
I get one every couple of months and the portion sizes are fine (& we have good appetites) i think they might look small cos they are vac packed! The recipes I really like I keep the card and use it as a shopping list to make it again (wouldn't order the same thing week in week out) but then the point of getting it is to try new recipes

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.