Jessontheplussize #25 Holidays n more, moving house galore, remember when Jess wasn’t such a bore?! 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so desperate to be young and ‘cool’ it’s so sad. I was a size 16 when topshop was it it’s peak, and hardly anything fitted me, it was tit, but hardly traumatising. She’s only saying this because she would get backlash from the rest of the BoPo community (🤢) if she was just to be honest and say that she likes it and doesnt mention that they’ve never been particularly inclusive. She went and spent a fortune in primark the other day, on accessories and whatever other tit - the clothes won’t fit her in there either but she happily gives them her money. I honestly used to love Jess and think she was so genuine, but obviously she’s not and just says what people (usually who are paying her) want to hear. Sell out.
Yeah the primark haul is such a contradiction. I remember when I was in my early 20s and hit a size 18, going into primark most of what I tried on just didn't fit me, I was mortified. At least toyshop have now become inclusive, primark still stops at around a 20.

Reactions: 9
I thought the Top Shop clothes looked loads better than her usual choices including MI KOLLEKSHUN.

Is she for real abour Top Shop traumatising her as a teenager? Hardly anywhere did plus sizes then and if she went back a few years before that, she would find that there was ONE shop there catered for fat women. And if she really wanted to stick to her guns about Top Shop, she could have easily done so. Sell out.
Exactly! I remember when a 16 was classed as big and plus size. I was slim but still wore a 14 on the bottom! I never went to top shop either. She is an absolute sell out. Wash your hair Jess if you think it needs washing it does. She even admitted it went awful from her sweating 🤢🤢

So she’s admitted that her hair has been sweaty and she’s happy going out like that? We know how irregularly she washes her hair so not only is it now going to be full of stale sweat, it’s also going to be filthy from her night out for probably the next week. I dont Get it. I dont enjoy washing my hair either tbh, i have very thick curly hair so i can Get away with washing it once a week. But if it’s been sweaty or I’m going out i will bloody wash it because it feels horrible and why would you not want to feel your best when you’re on a night out?
Yeah she lounges around that much doing nothing can she not make the effort?

Reactions: 2
Why wouldn’t you wash your hair for a night out? Especially if it wasn’t clean… ok some people will have washed hair the night before/day or two before as it’s hard to wash/style for certain hair types etc I get that. But she admitted it was sweaty? That’s minging. Her hair doesn’t look like it’s difficult to wash style etc. pure lazy.

Reactions: 8
Those jewels looked like skin tags/spots to me. She’s off it.

Why wouldn’t you wash your hair for a night out? Especially if it wasn’t clean… ok some people will have washed hair the night before/day or two before as it’s hard to wash/style for certain hair types etc I get that. But she admitted it was sweaty? That’s minging. Her hair doesn’t look like it’s difficult to wash style etc. pure lazy.
She just looks dirty and scruffy often now. I used to think she looked quite polished when she went out. I mean she does duck all. The length of time she debated and put the poll up she could have washed it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More content of darcy humping a toy. It may have been “funny” the first time. Now not so much. As always Jess has to milk it for content though 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Woah, slightly unfair, you’re forgetting the copious amounts of admin she does 😂😂😂
And make-up tutorials! She does at least one every week. Takes a lot of effort to slather loads of layers of foundation, powder, liquid bronzer, powder bronzer, liquid highlighter, powder highlighter, liquid blush, powder blush, more powder, setting spray etc on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed that milly is never lying around in bed with her and it’s just her? I went out last night and stayed over somewhere, showered, hair washed and travelled home for 8am as daughter was going to work. I have been back to bed for a nap but I’m clean 😂 she is gross

Reactions: 9
I need to ask - the tattoo on her finger. Apologies if this has been discussed, but is it meant to be smeared? It looks like she's got blur highlighter on her finger all the time?
I don't understand! I see the music notes (I think) but around it is just like blue pen.....??
Any clues?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her eyebrows though!!! 🤣🤣🤣 she’s such a mess! All I thought when I saw she wants to “lay around and vegetate” was “erm do you not do that every day anyway????” what a grim disgusting idiot and also that’s definitely dried drool on her chin. She literally makes me feel sick
81EBE838-ABFC-4C38-AC8D-49C376E3DCC7.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Her eyebrows though!!! 🤣🤣🤣 she’s such a mess! All I thought when I saw she wants to “lay around and vegetate” was “erm do you not do that every day anyway????” what a grim disgusting idiot and also that’s definitely dried drool on her chin. She literally makes me feel sick
View attachment 1620439
Someone described them as “old man eyebrows” and that really is the perfect way to describe them 😂😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.