Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes a disgusting scruff who looks like if she sat on a leather sofa she would slide straight off from the body grease 🤮 and anything she advertised I'd avoid

Reactions: 4
Annoys me when she shows off the gifted headbands she never bloody wears them!! Wouldn’t mind as much if she actually wore them when she went out on a night out but you only see them when she’s been gifted them and never seen again. She must have loads of them stashed about her house.

Reactions: 10
I know it’s been said many times on here but I can’t say enough that the best thing she could do for herself would be to get a part time job.
She looks so unhealthy and too big for comfort, because she’s loafing about at home all day, drinking pints of milky iced coffee, scoffing brownies, and barely moving. She lays in bed all morning, (maybe) baths and dresses when it’s nearly bedtime,and spends the time in between filming herself doing bloody annoying dances and showing off tatty crap or her scaly feet/spots/ear wax.
How can she possibly be happy living like this?!!
I’m ranting because I’m in a foul mood, so apologies if it’s harsh, but it’s bloody ridiculous. What is the point of moving to a better place just to live like a slob in it?
it says it all that she only ever buys flowers when she’s trying to sell her current place. She just makes zero effort 99% of the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Annoys me when she shows off the gifted headbands she never bloody wears them!! Wouldn’t mind as much if she actually wore them when she went out on a night out but you only see them when she’s been gifted them and never seen again. She must have loads of them stashed about her house.
She gives them to her grummar. In one of the last ads she did where they had sent her some she mentioned it and then quickly glossed over it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm sure the firms who send her free stuff are delighted she promotes it looking like a bleeping slob

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ that headband looks hideous, I can’t believe it’s £50 fudging pounds!!!!! Who’d pay that much for something that resembles a bejewelled spinach tortilla wrapped round your head. Also the overly fake smiles? She’s so transparent 🤣🤣🤣 you can just tell she’s trying so hard to appear as though she loves it
0AB6DCF7-0086-472E-9CF0-94A064E09ED0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
How much of a muppet do you need to be to spend £50 / FIFTY pounds on a hairband????? 😱 😳 😬
Especially one that looks like that. Home made? Whose home was it made in? Helen Keller's?

Honestly, some of the vanity projects on Etsy are ludicrous. Put the glue gun down. hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm actually glad to see something not going her way, it's nice when an insta-hun realises they aren't special 🤷‍♀️
I agree ..And what a brat Jess is ..You can tell she’s used to things always going her way..She needs to grow up….And live in the really world..She acts like a bloody 18 year old most of the time ..

Reactions: 8
Every time she gets a PR package 🤢 of those headbands I cringe, they are awful and Jess blatantly doesn’t like them. I would never pay £50 on that crap. Get yourself to Claire’s accessories and make your own for a fiver

Reactions: 7
She’s going to really struggle with the house move. Obviously they will get a removal firm to do the actual move I think, but even all the packing and unpacking, it’s a lot on your body. We’ve recently moved and I found having a bit of extra weight on me made it much harder this time.

Also the amount of admin involved in changing all your addresses and everything, it’s going to blow her mind judging by what she considers a busy day now.

Reactions: 12
Christ that headband looks hideous, I can’t believe it’s £50 fudging pounds!!!!! Who’d pay that much for something that resembles a bejewelled spinach tortilla wrapped round your head. Also the overly fake smiles? She’s so transparent 🤣🤣🤣 you can just tell she’s trying so hard to appear as though she loves it
View attachment 1527375
Why does she look like Jesus? 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone from the area figured out which house they didn’t get?! Itching to see why she loved it so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do other women in their 30s see a headband and go 'ooh I can't wait to plan an outfit around that!' Cos I just can't relate.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do other women in their 30s see a headband and go 'ooh I can't wait to plan an outfit around that!' Cos I just can't relate.
Same as you, I definitely can't relate either. I last bought headbands in my early 20s, they're all stuffed in a drawer somewhere 😂

Also I know this may be a slightly unpopular opinion here but I really HATE that black flowy top and trousers set in her newest collection. I'd feel embarrassed to wear that outside. But then again I suppose Jess doesn't have any shame does she

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.