Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So outside of the hauls and ITS promotions, her content is just:

1. How to make an iced coffee
2. How to put make up on
3. Dancing in the kitchen or living room thinking she’s hilarious (HINT- she’s not)
4. Her dog humping stuffed animals
5. Crying attention seeking posts about health and/or weight followed by
6. Thanks for all your kind messages
7. The odd drunk post.

I don’t think shes at all funny when she’s drunk. Just slightly more obnoxious.
Reminding us what day it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Me too. I wouldn’t and could it pull it off but she looked good. The colour and style really suited her and I thought she looked lovely.

Reactions: 5
I can't stand the dress but I thought her make up and hair looked good (even tho it was obv too hot)

Reactions: 3
Someone asked Adam how does he decided when collabs finish. I then saw Lorna Luxe story and she's finishing with them at Christmas, which made me think they maybe Jess could finish around Christmas time. I don't see her having a collab with them this time next year.
Screenshot_20220815-080826.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone asked Adam how does he decided when collabs finish. I then saw Lorna Luxe story and she's finishing with them at Christmas, which made me think they maybe Jess could finish around Christmas time. I don't see her having a collab with them this time next year.
View attachment 1499658
Agree. I think it’ll be a combo of things as well - the fact they have some other influencers who can sell to the plus size market (Ash), the fact she’s probably too big for some of the clothes they sell and that they’ve exhausted a lot of the options they probably have.

She did look upset after her last meeting so I wonder if that was why.

Reactions: 6
I’m in the prawn corner (the prawner?) too. I don’t think it does anything for her. She does suit bright colours but I don’t like the style of the dress on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1499658
i just screen shot this too to say i wonder if this is Jess's fate?

Reactions: 3
I’m in the prawn corner (the prawner?) too. I don’t think it does anything for her. She does suit bright colours but I don’t like the style of the dress on her.
She looks much better in slightly floatier dresses as she does have a smaller waist so looks better when she emphasises her waist (snatch that waist!) and I always think she looks more comfortable in dresses and skirts like that too.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.