Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I’ve thought this too. I’m smaller than her and my legs look like cottage cheese compared to hers. She has always had good definition in her shins / calves and suited shorter dresses. She’ll have legs like Poppy soon.
You have to remember that our fat is distributed differently, maybe her fat distributes more in her belly area and less in her legs, I’d say it’s maybe because she dances all the time maybe it’s kept her legs more toned than the rest of her! But I do agree that considering her size her legs always look good in dresses, I think the super dark fake tan hides a lot of her cellulite though

Reactions: 3
Surely she wouldn’t be moving house if the campaigns ended
She can't be reliant on the money from ITS to move. It's clearly one of those things that could end any minute now so she must have taken that into account

Reactions: 4
I’ll confess I’ve actually bought said dress 🙈😂 it’s arrived this morning, I’ll report back what I think about it on me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Newly qualified tech or student has done those nails I think but the colour and overall shape is lovely.
I am also team prawn 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she saying 'biscoff' so aggressively when discussing those ice creams? She gets so passionate about food, like just daily food from aldi its not normal! We all get excited about a nice meal now and then and I'm fat so I've had my fair share of treats but I don't think my eyes have ever bulged out of my head at the thought of biscof spread 😳

Reactions: 6
Why is she saying 'biscoff' so aggressively when discussing those ice creams? She gets so passionate about food, like just daily food from aldi its not normal!
5 & 6th boxes since last week…

I swear she thinks if she can have the odd salad then all the other tit she eats doesn’t matter

Reactions: 7
I love her honesty about food, although Mexico was a bit much, but sat least she's not like Callie Thorpe.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Remember when she said she was going to start doing exercise again before she went to Mexico? Well, that never materialised.

Remember when she said she was going to start doing exercise again before she went to Mexico? Well, that never materialised.
Tbf I say that pretty much every weekend. 'As of Monday I'm back walking every day' then before I know it, it's Friday and I've done sod all!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love her honesty about food, although Mexico was a bit much, but sat least she's not like Callie Thorpe.
yes!I agree massively. Callie Thorpe is clearly such a bloody liar, at least be honest.

I don't exactly agree with her diet but at least she's not being fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.