Jessontheplussize #24 walking around with crusty heels, please no more asos reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a literal line where her roots start…right at the front of her head. Jesus

Reactions: 5
Her hairdresser is cheap as chips. The hairstyles she's shown on her instagram look ok.
Jess needs to get herself over to longlox and let Sammy-Jo and the girls have a look at her hair

Reactions: 3
I don't know what the point of Jess is any more. She doesn't even flog the duck out of MI KOLLEKSHUNS. I hope she gets some good content out of the house move.

Reactions: 5
Hair that long just doesn’t suit her. Some people just look better with shorter hair and she is one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Off topic but have her and Poppy actually fallen out or anything, neither of them have mentioned each other in ages, Jess didn't send any of her pieces from her new Kollectshun and hasn't in a while. Have I missed something?

Reactions: 1
Off topic but have her and Poppy actually fallen out or anything, neither of them have mentioned each other in ages, Jess didn't send any of her pieces from her new Kollectshun and hasn't in a while. Have I missed something?
Well I mean the whole friendship was off anyway and seemed fake, last time I remember any sort of communication was when Jess said poppy stole her black maxi skirt and Jess actually tagged her in a story saying poppy took it and didn’t give it back, and poppy didn’t repost the story or anything so she was maybe annoyed at her for putting her on blast 😂 it was awkward

Reactions: 9
If they have it’s been in private. Neither of them have alluded to any sort of falling out. They have both ‘jokingly’ mentioned a skirt that Poppy borrowed from Jess and never gave back.

Reactions: 2
She needs to get herself a life or do summat. Feel for poor milli as he has to live with her

Reactions: 2
Why is she always getting her hair done?! It feels like she goes to the hairdressers every week!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.