Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why were they both up until 10pm last night cleaning and she did more this morning? What do they both do all week which means their house needed that much cleaning?!
also her being annoyed that if they didn’t come because they cleaned the house? Do they not clean their house anyway lol, it’s things like that that show her up to be a dirty slob tbh! She’s at home 95% of the time her house should be clean anyway. They obviously live like pigs in tit and only clean when people are coming

dirty dirty people yuck!

Reactions: 8
Surely it’s hardly wasted cleaning, you have a lovely sparkly home without the hassle of showing people around. That’s laying aside the fact she’s clearly not much of a cleaner at the best of times. She’s a grub.

Reactions: 7
My house was the cleanest and tidiest it had ever been the week it was on the market 🤣

Reactions: 3
I'd be peed off if someone didn't turn up to a viewing, just rude. But I'd be happy I have a sparkling clean house

Reactions: 9
And she's always cleaning or doing admin apparently...not sitting on her bum rewatching box sets. They just started rewatching Game of Thrones, would be intrigued to know what series they are upto because that would give an indication of just how much sitting around she does!

In her latest try on she’s saying that she’s wearing a size 24 blazer and size 26 trouser. No way is she being truthful about her size unless ITS send her stuff and mark the label smaller than it is. I will say though she looks a lot better in the green suit today than she did on any of the photos ITS took.

Reactions: 6
I think she's trolling us with all this green suit content. Constantly pushing it, bigging herself up in it.. after the meltdown saga of not liking the pics and that one was heavily edited! More than others

I think she's trolling us with all this green suit content. Constantly pushing it, bigging herself up in it.. after the meltdown saga of not liking the pics and that one was heavily edited! More than others
Definitely. She is also one of their only collabs that keeps pushing her collection after release. Obviously not doing as well as she thought it would. Not surprising this latest collection was hideous. I thought ITS gave all their tit stuff to greedyhome but obviously on this occasion they held some back for Jess’s latest collection.

Reactions: 6
I think salad gate is over and now it's cleaning gate 😂
it's far too entertaining 😂😂

My house was the cleanest and tidiest it had ever been the week it was on the market 🤣
Yep I get this totally! We all make an extra effort when people are around and we all have jobs (I assume) so have to fit it around it but it genuinely seems like Jess doesn't even do anything until she has someone round. I'm absolutely sure none of us are perfect but to be up late at night cleaning that much really speaks volumes about her day to day basis and she rarely has anywhere to go 🫣🫣🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I think so too - how do you go from crying about not liking pictures of yourself to saying that this is the best you’ve ever looked in a matter of days? (PMT again maybe?)

Although I’m sure Ash says that about herself a lot when she does her collections “this might be the best I’ve ever looked”

Reactions: 4
I just don’t get how that suit is suitable for the season? I don’t mind the suit on her but I feel like it needs to be a suit to look decent. In this weather where would you wear that where you wouldn’t be boiling within minutes (especially Jess who is always warm). I’d like to see it with just the bralette and trousers as I think it’s the jacket that gives it the impact that she’s talking about. And why is it always the same bloody belt.

I just don’t get how that suit is suitable for the season? I don’t mind the suit on her but I feel like it needs to be a suit to look decent. In this weather where would you wear that where you wouldn’t be boiling within minutes (especially Jess who is always warm). I’d like to see it with just the bralette and trousers as I think it’s the jacket that gives it the impact that she’s talking about. And why is it always the same bloody belt.
To snatch in her waist of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the colour really suits her, and I actually really like the cut of the suit.
My spidey senses tell me that it was the photo in this suit that upset her the other day, and this is her way of showing that she CAN look good in it - at least better than in the ITS pic.
I still don’t think that the style suits her shape though, sorry Jess.

The photos on the website are the ones she was happy with. ITS sent their chosen photos through and she was upset about how bad some of them were and she then mutually chose ones she was also happy with, wish we could see the ones she wasn’t happy with!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.