Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bloody obvious she reads here,
I couldn’t give a shite what she eats tbh if it ain’t going in my gob I ain’t bothered. 😂😂
At least it gives her some content.

If you are reading Jess, GO FOR A WALK YOU LAZY tit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Subway salads are like crack! You can have every single ingredient indoors but it will never taste as good as the subway ones. Fair play to her for going for a healthy/ier option.
I love Subway salads, whatever I do I can never slice everything as finely as they do.

I always said if I won the lottery I'd have someone layout a salad bar like that for me at home every day. I don't even need the sauces, it's just the thin slicing 🤣🤣🤣 Oh that and the pickled cabbage you get in kebab shops. I've tried making own, not the same! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you remember when she used to claim she didn't like coats that fasten? What was all that about?

#coatgate
😂😂 weirdly I can relate to that, I don't like to fasten coats because I feel claustrophobic however I do like to coats that fasten if I had the choice if that makes sense? 🤣

I love Subway salads, whatever I do I can never slice everything as finely as they do.

I always said if I won the lottery I'd have someone layout a salad bar like that for me at home every day. I don't even need the sauces, it's just the thin slicing 🤣🤣🤣 Oh that and the pickled cabbage you get in kebab shops. I've tried making own, not the same! 😂😂
Pickled cabbage from kebab shop is the bomb 🤣

I make salads myself but never enjoy them as much as a shop bought one no idea why 😂

Reactions: 4
Circling back to the green suit, I reckon she’s got the trousers in a bigger size. She looks different in them today but could be due to her moving around in them so it hides her belly

Reactions: 7
Hi Jess, you've had 1 salad so you think its OK to show your self binging fast greasy food again. You've showed your self in the green suit but we want to see you wear it outside. Also noticed you've cleaned the bedroom mirror, well done is that what you were cleaning until 10pm, you can do your next #AD #brandpartner for in the style shite back in the dressing room but a gentle reminder when your in there as your kollectshun is in the back ground that also should be marked as #ad

Reactions: 6
Just showed my fiancé that photo of them with the kfc and asked him “siblings or dating?” And he said siblings, so there you have it🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jess should be ashamed of herself how can a person be so messy and dirty it’s disgusting, imagine having to eat at her house? I’d be majorly concerned she seems the type to go toilet and not wash her hands because she “can’t be bothered”

Exactly this!
If your not willing to change then you will never change
Which is why I always think her crying she posts online is fake, if she wanted to make a difference she could but she doesn’t and she won’t because she can’t be bothered. Which is why I think the story about the ITS set people saying she stinks of tit seems believable, because she’s dirty and ignorant to her habits and hygiene

Reactions: 3
Oh wow those ITS pics look nothing like her 🤔 She looks like a completely different person and they've slimmed her down massively. Not good at all in my opinion, surely as a 'body positive ' person she should insist on them been not airbrushed?
Are these the same pics she said she wasn't happy with how she looked in them when she got them? Probably couldn't slag off the editing and make ITS look bad seeing as they pay her wages but wonder if that's the reason

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.