Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me, she doesn't look pregnant, just very fat. And her stomach has been bigger than her chest for a long time, you just don’t notice it in all the positions. But tbf she doesn’tt have big chest. It's her shape.

Reactions: 7
I thought she started exercising just before her holidays so she could get into a routine for when she came back? All she’s done is go out for more meals and another holiday.
she won’t be able to get out of bed soon.
sure we will get another crying story soon for it all soon to be forgotten the next day
I think her greed and gluttony outweighs any desire to get her fitness levels up and make an effort to improve her health.

Reactions: 5
I still think it's getting higher and rounder tbh. I'm not sure I can explain it properly.

She always wore these crop tops because she had more of a slope under her boobs. Now I have no idea how she could wear them as she's so swollen under her boobs.

Reactions: 6
Tbf Jess had one of the better reactions to a PR box. She said it was too much and was going to pick best bits for a giveaway. I can’t think of one single Irish hun who’d do this

Reactions: 11
Tbf Jess had one of the better reactions to a PR box. She said it was too much and was going to pick best bits for a giveaway. I can’t think of one single Irish hun who’d do this
Oh absolutely, I personally have no qualms with Jess over it at all and it's nice she's doing a giveaway. It's just crazy and not to mention tone deaf to a lot of followers, that these companies can give away SO much so easily like it's nothing.

Reactions: 8
Oh absolutely, I personally have no qualms with Jess over it at all and it's nice she's doing a giveaway. It's just crazy and not to mention tone deaf to a lot of followers, that these companies can give away SO much so easily like it's nothing.
Oh the companies are wankers totally agreed. I just wish other huns had Jess’s reaction. This is why I have a soft spot for her 😅

Reactions: 9
I still think it's getting higher and rounder tbh. I'm not sure I can explain it properly.

She always wore these crop tops because she had more of a slope under her boobs. Now I have no idea how she could wear them as she's so swollen under her boobs.
I know what you mean. I have a big belly but it is low and heavy with a bit of an apron. It certainly doesn't start directly under my tits and nor did Jess's until the last stone or two.

Reactions: 7
Shes definitely ballooned. I only dip in and out and I see a huge difference over the past couple of years its shocking how much shes changed. Especially since quitting the bank

Reactions: 8
I actually quite like her hair and make up today.

I also had a nosey at Rightmove, her house has been on a month now. I thought it may sell a lot quicker than that, with the market being as it is at the moment

Reactions: 10

I also had a nosey at Rightmove, her house has been on a month now. I thought it may sell a lot quicker than that, with the market being as it is at the moment
I agree, starter homes like that are usually snapped up. Maybe it's on the market for too much.

I agree, starter homes like that are usually snapped up. Maybe it's on the market for too much.

Someone said on an earlier thread they are friends with one of Jess' friends and she had some offers but she turned them down as she wanted more

I hate when the insta begs come on and say sorry for the dirty mirror. Take 30 seconds and clean the bleeping thing. You know it's part of your 'job' to use it and also this one had a house viewing. How does a mirror get so dirty that it needs deep cleaned?

Reactions: 17
I hate when the insta begs come on and say sorry for the dirty mirror. Take 30 seconds and clean the bleeping thing. You know it's part of your 'job' to use it and also this one had a house viewing. How does a mirror get so dirty that it needs deep cleaned?
In a bathroom, I get it. Bedroom must take years to get like that.

Reactions: 2
Someone said on an earlier thread they are friends with one of Jess' friends and she had some offers but she turned them down as she wanted more
If she wanted more, she should have asked a higher price.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.