Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even people on this thread still buy her way over priced tat and then complain it’s crappy. I don’t get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm torn between thinking she looks quite nice after today's makeover promo stories and being really fed up of her tit content. I suppose both can be true at the same time.

Reactions: 12
Here we go again… one of you said we were due a “crying about the way she looks” post and voila😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her contract with ITS is up for renewal soon so she’s either stupid because it could be seen that she’s slating the clothes or the cynic in me thinks she could be worried that her main cash cow could disappear soon so is going down the woe is me route 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
The clothes don't flatter her. I don't think they are designed for plus size figures at all. No wonder she doesn't feel confident. The print she shared and the dress yesterday I'd going to make her look so much bigger than she is. I do feel for her but she's the one making the money by flogging shite

Reactions: 11
Me neither. Oooohhh we're such witches, aren't we?! 🤣
Such a blatant cry for attention lol! If she really “feels like a dick” for posting it then she wouldn’t have posted it. I think it’s absolutely shameful when these influencers cry like this. It’s so obvious it’s to up their engagement. Also tbh she looks tit in most the shoots but lately they’ve took to photoshopping her so maybe they’ll photoshop her some more and it’ll stroke her ego and she’ll feel “better” but in reality she’ll probably only feel better by losing a few kilos.
3BBE5479-5E32-45E5-9254-26D0E4D639CD.jpeg

She obviously has a version of herself she thinks she looks like in her head. She tans excessively to hide her “flaws” it’s like it’s her comfort blanket to look as dark as poss. But tbh that won’t do a thing! You can’t make yourself look thinner by tanning especially when you’re that large

Reactions: 14
I know she's posted for attention and the engagement it will bring her, but I can't help but feel sa little sorry for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Such a blatant cry for attention lol! If she really “feels like a dick” for posting it then she wouldn’t have posted it. I think it’s absolutely shameful when these influencers cry like this. It’s so obvious it’s to up their engagement. Also tbh she looks tit in most the shoots but lately they’ve took to photoshopping her so maybe they’ll photoshop her some more and it’ll stroke her ego and she’ll feel “better” but in reality she’ll probably only feel better by losing a few kilos.
View attachment 1445658

She obviously has a version of herself she thinks she looks like in her head. She tans excessively to hide her “flaws” it’s like it’s her comfort blanket to look as dark as poss. But tbh that won’t do a thing! You can’t make yourself look thinner by tanning especially when you’re that large
Anyone else think she easily looks 10 years older than she is in those photos😳😳 I know we always say her whole family look older than they are but Jesus😬

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.