Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously has a version of herself she thinks she looks like in her head. She tans excessively to hide her “flaws” it’s like it’s her comfort blanket to look as dark as poss. But tbh that won’t do a thing! You can’t make yourself look thinner by tanning especially when you’re that large
I think that’s why she got the hair extensions as well - to hide behind.

She supposedly LOVE LOVE LOVES the collection/clothes and prints so she can’t be unhappy with them, she was gushing about her make up artist and photographer so it can’t be anything to do with them. Her poses are always the same regardless of what she’s wearing so it has to be that she’s unhappy with how she looks.

I know she's posted for attention and the engagement it will bring her, but I can't help but feel sa little sorry for her.
If she didn’t do this regularly, I’d have more sympathy. Same if she was more honest and actually said “I’m unhappy with my size in these pictures”. I know what it’s like to despise the way you look largely because of being overweight and it’s horrible but she’d never acknowledge that.

Give it a day or two and she’ll be posting “sorry about my crying posts, thanks for the messages guys, I’m feeling much better now. please use my aff links and spend money on my collection

Reactions: 15
duck me - now I understand why she’s crying. That outfit is a bleeping eyesore🥴🥴🥴
It's got to the worst thing she's ever had in her collection yet. There is no way, she'd ever have worn this. ITS are really taking the piss out of her and out of anyone plus sized.

Reactions: 8
That print is bleeping awful. She looks nice in the green skirt and black dress. I honestly don't think she looks bad at all. It's the hideous clothes

Reactions: 4
That print is hideous! Who is that aimed at? Like what age group.
It’s just awful. And it looks like some sort of co-ord. I don’t know anyone who would wear that - plus sized or otherwise.

Reactions: 7
It's got to the worst thing she's ever had in her collection yet. There is no way, she'd ever have worn this. ITS are really taking the piss out of her and out of anyone plus sized.
It’s like they sit there laughing saying “what absolute massive bag of shite can we make her pretend to be excited about this time” they’re literally seeing how far they can push her and how dedicated she is to saying everything at ITS is amazing. Absolutely no one is going to buy that unless they’re blind or going to a fancy dress party as Elton John!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The clothes are largely terrible but she looks ok, a lot better than some of the shoots we've seen.

Reactions: 10
Ummm 🤔 those trousers are looking VERY blurred to me and her stomach isn’t as pronounced as usual. Obviously the photographer splashed out and paid for a filtering app on the Apple Play store (I’ll never get over the fact that he uses his phone!)
D8A25865-6F90-4B7D-BFD5-2AC218588813.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She’s basically crying that she’s really struggling to fit their clothes correctly and probably how she has been filtered and still looks bad! So many of these plus-size instahuns pretend they love being fat but deep down they are not happy. I’m fat and I don’t pretend every day I feel absolutely amazing and that no one can break me. It’s not normal or realistic

Reactions: 17
As for that print. Remember she herself said wait until you see it, as it was the best print she’d ever used in any of her collections 😱 if she’s prepared to bare face lie like that, she deserves no sympathy at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ummm 🤔 those trousers are looking VERY blurred to me and her stomach isn’t as pronounced as usual. Obviously the photographer splashed out and paid for a filtering app on the Apple Play store (I’ll never get over the fact that he uses his phone!)
View attachment 1445792
The photoshop down the right leg is terrible. She has a fat bulge above her knee as do many ps people and there's no way even putting her leg in this position would hide that. The blur on the Bush is ridiculous

I do like the black dress she's posted but I just can't bring myself to buy from its and put money in that arseholes pocket 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Hate the clothes. But I have to say she really suits the makeup she did in her recent stories.

Reactions: 5
WTF is that monstrosity?!

View attachment 1445763
Look at the difference in this and the photo in the green skirt… she looks twice the size in this print. I think she’s worried she’s bigged up the print so much, she now sees it’s an absolute bag of wank and is worried no one will buy it when they see it and that’s why she’s upset..

I do feel a little sad for her, being plus size myself I absolutely get the feelings, but I’m sorry I think it’s for engagement as she knows this is a tit collection and she’s worried she won’t be shelling in the coins…

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.