Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies in advance for derailing BUT after seeing all the posts about SHEIN swimwear, my basket is now full. What does everyone advise for sizing (no Jess pin intended lol)
I've only ordered from that once sand never swimwear, but I read the reviews and you get a good idea from them.
I did start a plus size fashion thread, if you're interested in that.

Reactions: 3
The grazing table she's got starts from £215. I wonder if it was gifted or she paid?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well I got given one through lockdowns that was a tiny portion of that and it lasted us two picking at it ( in the fridge! It didn’t get left out) for 3 days:

Her stomach is seriously unhealthy it’s huge now. It can’t be comfortable. Body positivity could of been such a good thing but it just seems to have made it ok for some to just not even be healthy and gain as much weight as possible and become influencers in the process.

I’m a believer in that you can be healthy and in a larger body but by looking after yourself, nutrition, gut health, exercise, stress levels, healthy mind etc.

Reactions: 15
Agreed ! It's way too warm to have all that food just sitting there plus 🪰🪰🪰🪰🪰
I wouldn't leave it out for a long time even in the winter but if Yorkshire's anything like the North West then it's not that hot, it's quite cold now.
I'm sure it will still be there tomorrow, if the one she had at there house is anything to go by.

I hope Millie is having the time of his life with her away, since Mexico she's hardly spent any time with him.

Reactions: 3
I’m a believer in that you can be healthy and in a larger body but by looking after yourself, nutrition, gut health, exercise, stress levels, healthy mind etc.
I totally agree. But anyone with eyes and ears can see that she isn’t healthy. She has diverticulitis, hyper mobility and gets out of breath from taking a few steps. All things that could, no, WOULD be better if she shifted a bit of timber.

Reactions: 7
I totally agree. But anyone with eyes and ears can see that she isn’t healthy. She has diverticulitis, hyper mobility and gets out of breath from taking a few steps. All things that could, no, WOULD be better if she shifted a bit of timber.
I agree but Jess has to want to do it for herself, not because anyone is telling her to or because she feels pressure to. I think she does want to change but at the same time clearly doesn't want to enough because there is literally nothing stopping her.

I'm a big woman who exercises, tries to eat alright most of the time and generally look after myself. I do it for me, because I feel better when I do and life is so much better when you're fitter. I do not do it to be a 'good fatty' and please others. I think that part is really important.

Again, I fully agree. She has more time and resources than so many other people do.

I also think she’s caught in a vicious cycle where she is overweight already so she may just as well eat what she likes but then wants to lose weight. When she doesn’t see immediate results she thinks duck it, might as well just eat what I want. And the pattern repeats.

I do think she’s worried about not being seen as body positive if she loses weight.

The whole bopo movement is a crock of tit and toxic as hell. I do believe you should be able to feel good about yourself at whatever size you are and that your size doesn’t indicate your health but Jess is now at a point where her health is suffering, so at what point does body positivity take precedence over health?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.