Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally put it on in the morning and reapply in the evening. You don't even need to reapply once in the water on holiday.

You can get it off amazon and its about a tenner
Oh, thank you, I'm going to buy some

Reactions: 4
I thought yesterday when she mentioned her symptoms that she had labrynthitus. I had it and it lasted over 3 month. I couldn't stand up without feeling dizzy and I fell over a few times. I was cut, black and blue for weeks! Was really scary!
It can be really awful so don't blame her not driving today.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I thought yesterday when she mentioned her symptoms that she had labrynthitus. I had it and it lasted over 3 month. I couldn't stand up without feeling dizzy and I fell over a few times. I was cut, black and blue for weeks! Was really scary!
It can be really awful so don't blame her not driving today.
Sounds horrible!
I didn’t watch the whole story, but I wondered if she had water in her ear from going in the pools on holiday. That can cause lead to blocked ear and dizziness/vertigo I think.
If I were her and Millie, I’d definitely get the estate agent to show the viewers round and I’d stay out of the way.
How ridiculous that were afraid to sit on the sofa in case they messed the cushions up!

Reactions: 3
Whilst in the middle of tattle influencing - has anyone tried the ivyverdure stuff she raves about?
I was influenced by Jess and I must admit - it’s great stuff. I usually wear chub shorts but with the hot weather, I have just been using my ivyverdue balm. I also think it smells really nice!

Reactions: 5
So judging by her stories , they didn’t leave the hotel? As she’s not mentioning anything about the location or surrounding areas?
She was at a quiet area but a nice area she could have went to the hard rock hotel in that area for rooftop cocktails with an amazing view boat trips.could have went to las Americas and seen the fountains and tried the lovely restaurants upstairs there is tons to do in tenerife she didn't even see any of it.

Reactions: 6
Well ots my birthday today and my partner has got me a jess millichamp ITS bikini. We off on holiday to Turkey on Sunday. To be honest I love it. Fits really well, true to size and alot more flattering than my cheaper ones. He'll be fuming when I tell him there's 25% off them now mind. Ha ha. It's this one he got.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well ots my birthday today and my partner has got me a jess millichamp ITS bikini. We off on holiday to Turkey on Sunday. To be honest I love it. Fits really well, true to size and alot more flattering than my cheaper ones. He'll be fuming when I tell him there's 25% off them now mind. Ha ha. It's this one he got.
Happy birthday! Enjoy the power mesh 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen a Snag Tights swimwear ad & it was promoting Power Mesh boob support, it'd gone before I could screenshot it though

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Happy birthday.
I liked that bikini, but just not sure the top will be supportive enough for what I need, when I saw Jess modelling it.
Have a fab hol x

Reactions: 2
Tbh I got a bikini from I think it was Jac Jossas range and its one of the nicest fitting and flattering bikinis I've had 🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
Just seen a Snag Tights swimwear ad & it was promoting Power Mesh boob support, it'd gone before I could screenshot it though
I saw Kris Jenner advertise it earlier for one of Kims skim collections. I instantly thought of Jess.

Happy birthday! We all have party hats for you 😊 that's a surprise must be the way she models & advertises things that make items seem shite, have a lovely holiday & we'll have a review of the bikini when you get back 😊👙

Reactions: 3
What an exciting life for an influencer ! After Gilmore girls, they're watching GOT again😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has very little going on outside of In The Style.
She tried to be a bit of a food influencer but all anybody noticed was that she’s a glutton. She’s tried the make up route but there’s only so many times you can watch someone put their makeup on. Even the clothes hauls got a bit much because the amount of stuff she was buying was ridiculously excessive. How many ill-fitting dresses from ASOS and Boohoo do we need to see? Especially when she is also shilling all of her In The Style stuff which is the best, most exciting clothing ever.

Reactions: 10
I see she had got over the labyrinthitis pretty sharp of her latest stories are anything to go by.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She has very little going on outside of In The Style.
She tried to be a bit of a food influencer but all anybody noticed was that she’s a glutton. She’s tried the make up route but there’s only so many times you can watch someone put their makeup on. Even the clothes hauls got a bit much because the amount of stuff she was buying was ridiculously excessive. How many ill-fitting dresses from ASOS and Boohoo do we need to see? Especially when she is also shilling all of her In The Style stuff which is the best, most exciting clothing ever.
When really the best most exciting clothing ever was this masterpiece:

FBAB6E21-1E71-4F1B-AE5F-C846820724CE.jpeg

She absolutely loves it, guys.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
🤮 at the bits of food left in her sink on her how to make iced coffee story.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.