Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly- who does their make up in a white top, especially one you were planning to wear out?

secondly- using one beauty blender for the full face is fine but I know she doesn’t wash it so the she’s used dark products and next time she uses to she’ll be reapplying those in bits she’s trying to brighten. And concealer allover your face is not a natural look, literally clogs your face!

Reactions: 7
The iced coffee and the make up tutorial- she is really struggling for content at the moment, isn't she?

Reactions: 12
Heres how to make an iced coffee...coffee and ice... bleeping revolutionary..all they do is sit in front of Telly for hours ..
Great ' light' make up demo 🙄 everything slathered all over with dirty blender..
I can't even... shes gross and so lazy 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She always looks sticky after she applies makeup.

I’m pretty sure she’s shown us the iced coffee thing before too. She really has run out of content.

But not to worry, we’ll have every single step of her house move soon. There will be polls to see which packing boxes to buy and then aff links to the ones she gets on Amazon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not that I like her at all but even Cali Thorpe does a better iced coffee, Jess is so basic.

and she should have stopped at the Charlotte tilbury flawless filter, her colour looked better then

Reactions: 7
Jess is dead boring at the moment. The only excitement we have had from her is the POWER MESH thing and that was short lived. Not even any Sorella Sorella trips.

Reactions: 6
If that cup/bottle thing is so good why didn’t she make her iced coffee in it,rather then a pint glass.

Reactions: 17
She should really cut back on that syrup she’s adding to these iced coffees. Another way to add more calories to your day Jess! Dancing around in the kitchen in your pjs 🥴🤮 she clearly has nothing wrong with her ear or balance/dizziness. She just couldn’t be arsed to go up for the meeting with ITS!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She should really cut back on that syrup she’s adding to these iced coffees. Another way to add more calories to your day Jess! Dancing around in the kitchen in your pjs 🥴🤮 she clearly has nothing wrong with her ear or balance/dizziness. She just couldn’t be arsed to go up for the meeting with ITS!
Absolutely this ! And soo obvious too that's why she invented something no one could really check !

Reactions: 11
I know right .... wonder where she's going now?
She's living it up 🤔
She’s only just got back! It’s actually pissed me off that someone as lazy as her gets to go on holidays so much, she’s so smarmy about it too, also her iced coffees look tit

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.