Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody used that facial antiperspirant she was taking about? My make up just slides right off in this heat, and it’s so hot at work, I was embarrassed the other day by how, Um, moist my face kept getting 😂
I did buy it and it is good but just like she says you have to apply it with different things to see how best it sits. Just on its own under foundation is very good!

Reactions: 3
She's really not the best advert for it ...her face is permanently sweaty! And excuse my cynicism but I think it was more about affiliate linking the Amazon site than trying to be helpful ....she clearly doesn't use the stuff !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agreed, even if I get to a size 10 on my body, my legs are always disproportionately massive, and after a flight the pain if the swelling is so so bad for days after. I'd kill for Jess's legs.

Editing to add disclaimer. I've never been close to a size 10 in my life 🤣 14 is my best effort.
Why don't you use "support" stockings or socks for the flight? A friend's husband does this and it works well.

Just went to donate to the just giving page and Jess has donated £500. Really nice of her considering it's a friend of a friend

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why don't you use "support" stockings or socks for the flight? A friend's husband does this and it works well.
I tried that when we flew to Miami and by the time we got there I was literally crying with the pain of them digging in, I couldn't get them off fast enough. I still swelled, but with added loss of circulation 🙄

• Sad
Ah iv never watched her stories. It is but the food was always OK when iv been..I didn't hear about anything that went on.
Where do you go for Sunday dinner? We have tried to try a new place every Sunday this year but keep going back the the Owl and Otter at least once a month. Nine pins would be more a midweek tea. I live near the beaconsfield and we popped in lastnight. Was a poster. 2 Sundays lunches for a tenner 🤣🤣🤣 gotta be a ready meal surely.
Sorry back to Jess. Just checked her stories, I thought her legs looks like they usually do 🤷🏼‍♀️
We love the Bonny comet on the fell. Millhouse is lovely too. Oh god I saw that advert for the beaconsfield too and pointed it out to the husband he’s a chef and he was like how can they afford to sell for that price 😂😂

Just went to donate to the just giving page and Jess has donated £500. Really nice of her considering it's a friend of a friend
That goes to show how financially well off Jess is. ITS must pay well as I'm sure no regular person can just fork out 500quid.
It's nice she's done it don't get me wrong, i just didn't think she earned so much on her colleshuns

Reactions: 13
That goes to show how financially well off Jess is. ITS must pay well as I'm sure no regular person can just fork out 500quid.
It's nice she's done it don't get me wrong, i just didn't think she earned so much on her colleshuns
Especially when she's moving house, I'm also self employed and although I earn a good wage I do save a lot, probably half. I'm not tight but try to save what i can because 1, I want to retire early and 2 being self employed is risky, I may not always have the same clients and my wage can differ month to month.
Really nice of her though

Reactions: 4
What just giving page? Have I missed something?
Was for a friend's work colleague who needed help funding flying home as took ill abroad and found out they had a brain tumour, the insurance wouldn't cover it or something. I went on to read and donate and seen Jess's donation

Shes so self obsessed and is never able to read the room...
Shes always on bloody holiday...then is moaning about the heat here and that it's overcast where she is, doesn't once think of those who can go as far as their garden or park and not sit in hotels playing cards 🙄

Reactions: 8
How much sand where is it from? I like the liquid talc, but I have to keep topping it up
I literally put it on in the morning and reapply in the evening. You don't even need to reapply once in the water on holiday.

You can get it off amazon and its about a tenner

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.