Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've played cards on holiday in the UK, sometimes that's all there is to do on a wet or cold night! However, I can't imagine doing so when the weather is beautiful and there are nice walks to be had or drinks to consume.
Same. We’ve been Centre Parcs with our friends and their kids and we’ve spent an evening or two playing cards but, as you say, there are other things to do abroad.

Reactions: 3
Do you think they actually went to the beach or on an excursion ? It seems like she literally stayed in that concrete jungle next to the pool the whole week...

Reactions: 7
Do you think they actually went to the beach or on an excursion ? It seems like she literally stayed in that concrete jungle next to the pool the whole week...
I doubt she left the hotel's grounds, well unless it wasn't all inclusive and then she'd have only left to get food.

Reactions: 7
I tried to get a screen shot of this, this is better than mine, what a mess!
What with her tit extensions, the constant rubbing of her boobs, the power mesh, she is embarrassing, here is my effort of her gappy hair. She seems to have enjoyed this holiday more than Mexico. Wonder how how long long it will take for her to cry when she gets back home

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I tried to get a screen shot of this, this is better than mine, what a mess!
What with her tit extensions, the constant rubbing of her boobs, the power mesh, she is embarrassing, here is my effort of her gappy hair. She seems to have enjoyed this holiday more than Mexico. Wonder how how long long it will take for her to cry when she gets back home
Here you go, it looks terrible! I can’t believe she’s happy with it!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Surely her mate would say errr no hun you ain’t going out like that 😬 it’s like a whole section is missing. They’re clearly the crap type of extensions that only look good from the front when all the hair is pulled forwards but from the back there’s no blending whatsoever

Reactions: 9
When she had the extensions done, Jess said she wanted them so she could wear them in a bun. I wonder if she told the hairdresser not to do a full set because she was only going to wear them up? She may have though it would save her some money!
If not, the hairdresser is a disgrace for letting a client leave the salon with half a job done like that.

And I really wish someone would quietly tell Jess to stop with that bloody dancing in front of the camera!

Reactions: 9
Here you go, it looks terrible! I can’t believe she’s happy with it!
I can't stop looking, the whole middle section is missing! 😂

Surely her mate would say errr no hun you ain’t going out like that 😬 it’s like a whole section is missing. They’re clearly the crap type of extensions that only look good from the front when all the hair is pulled forwards but from the back there’s no blending whatsoever
Even if her mate did say, I think Jess is the type who would take no notice or maybe her mate can't say because she is stunned speechless that jess actually thinks she looks wonderful

Reactions: 6
I put roll on between my legs. Does the job. Seems weird but i have a separate one for there 😅
Good idea :)
And you managed to tell us that without having to film yourself using it, unlike Jess 😱 seriously, is nothing out of bounds for her?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just coming to say how fat n swollen are her legs. Also as a local girl the nine pins had a lot at stick a few months ago after doing an over priced buffet for a funeral ( it’s opposite saltwell crem our local crem) and it was calling people out publicly after they complained. It’s not the best pub and has had quite a bit of controversy since the beginning of lock down. But now she’s said it’s one of her friends ooh. And who can eat a hot fkn dinner here today in costa del Gateshead it’s roasting. I live in her vicinity n windows are open fan is on I’m in a tshirt no pants with a cold drink n I had a sarny for dinner 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Just coming to say how fat n swollen are her legs. Also as a local girl the nine pins had a lot at stick a few months ago after doing an over priced buffet for a funeral ( it’s opposite saltwell crem our local crem) and it was calling people out publicly after they complained. It’s not the best pub and has had quite a bit of controversy since the beginning of lock down. But now she’s said it’s one of her friends ooh. And who can eat a hot fkn dinner here today in costa del Gateshead it’s roasting. I live in her vicinity n windows are open fan is on I’m in a tshirt no pants with a cold drink n I had a sarny for dinner 😂😂
I quite like the nine pins too.
I know it's hot but iv still been out for Sunday dinner. It was cool inside the pub and I really fancied one! Sat outside now though and I'm sweating my tits off but desperate to catch a bit sun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.