Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Ah iv never watched her stories. It is but the food was always OK when iv been..I didn't hear about anything that went on.
Where do you go for Sunday dinner? We have tried to try a new place every Sunday this year but keep going back the the Owl and Otter at least once a month. Nine pins would be more a midweek tea. I live near the beaconsfield and we popped in lastnight. Was a poster. 2 Sundays lunches for a tenner 🤣🤣🤣 gotta be a ready meal surely.
Sorry back to Jess. Just checked her stories, I thought her legs looks like they usually do 🤷🏼‍♀️
We love the Bonny comet on the fell. Millhouse is lovely too. Oh god I saw that advert for the beaconsfield too and pointed it out to the husband he’s a chef and he was like how can they afford to sell for that price 😂😂

Romy

VIP Member
This. All day every day. It's the same old rhetoric that has undertones of 'shes fat, she shouldn't eat at all'. Plus, when someone is of a heavier weight, they need to eat more, as they expend more living in a bigger body. When I started calorie counting, I was shocked at how much I needed to just 'break even', even eating at a deficit, I still needed a lot. As I've lost weight, the amount has come down.

I think you mean wtf Milli. He's a grown man who I assume dresses himself/does his own washing 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nah, eat more actual food, not eat more sugary sh*t.
And it's not even a real need, it's a dysfunction of the ghrelin hormone that makes bigger people feel more hunger.

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
I use it and LOVE it, I use it after washing my hair every single time. I brought it years ago though, before following Jess and have continued to use it. I have thick, fairly coarse hair but it’s also relatively straight and heavy, seems to work perfect for my hair type :) I also wash my hair minimum every other day, just because I hate how my cowslick goes if I don’t wash and style it, so I can’t comment on the grease.
I agree with this. I love the Bumble & Bumble spray too. My hair is very thick, pretty straight but prone to humidity frizz and it dries lovely with this product.
I must just have really strange hair then, it made my hair greasy within a day and it literally looked like I hadn’t washed it. I do have quite fine but curly hair maybe that’s the trouble?

fusspot

I used it under my make up as I sweat from my face rather than anywhere else and all it did was make me sweat from the top of my head 🤣🤣 my make up looked lovely but my hair look horrendous!

alldayeveryday

Chatty Member
The room reshuffle feels a but like clutching at straws. Would have been better doing all that "staging" (get me on selling sunset NOW💁‍♀️) before the photos were done. They will have lost people already. I'd be really surprised if the estate agent hadn't suggest putting beds in the bedrooms originally (possibly not the smaller one...because home office vibes) but Jess probably thought she knew better so did nothing about it. I hope it sells soon so we don't have to see anymore about it.

maidmaz

Chatty Member
Why do you guys spend your money with ITS?! 😂
I wanted a particular dress and was the only place that had it.. I wouldn’t have paid £48 for it tho! X

Why have they spelt sherbert like that? People tend to use sherbet. I don’t think that spelling is even used

Em_

VIP Member
She definitely doesn't look a 22, but those skirts look super stretchy! I've never looked at her page but she seems very...energetic 🤣 makes me think Jess is telling porkies about the sizing too. Funny that it's supposed to be a plus size range yet clearly looks so much better on smaller bodies 🙄 ITS just wants the fat pound without actually creating plus size designs.
She's so bit annoying, I followed her for a bit, but found her a bit whiney

roo689

VIP Member
I bought one of her first wrap tops cause I’m a fool and so unflattering on my size 18 body
Replying to my own post cause I texted her when her “arm was sore from replying”. She didn’t even read it

Replying to my own post cause I messaged her when her “arm was sore from replying”. She didn’t even read it
I got one of the Jess maxi dresses before, black with a shirred bust, it's absolutely terrible quality material and the bust area isn't properly fitted for the size dress it was (24).
I got that too in “petite”. Won’t stay up 😅

I got one of the Jess maxi dresses before, black with a shirred bust, it's absolutely terrible quality material and the bust area isn't properly fitted for the size dress it was (24).
I got that too in “petite”. Won’t stay up 😅
Why do you guys spend your money with ITS?! 😂
Cause we are foolllsss