Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
I think she meant the last collection of the Summer, not her last ever.

I've always thought she could make a lot more of it. Like actually wearing it when she is out and about.
All I've seen her in is that black and white outfit she had on today. I don't think any of of his collabs actually wear their own collection

Reactions: 1

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
The only thing I can think of….and bare in mind this is at a far extent….if she sharted?

regardless and of what I’ve said previously - does feel a bit bullying. But anyone who claims to be a Instagram influencer do have their head up their arses to an extent

Em_

VIP Member
I don't know for sure but I would have thought so as she is showing the stuff hoping someone will click her affiliate link so she's advertising them, same as when something is gifted, if she affiliate links it then it should be ad gifted, I think! Those on the hinch thread are always reporting her for stuff like that and for hiding the ad hash tag, so much so they put they link to report at the beginning of each new thread 😆
They need to do that on Solomon's thread, that dirty, smelly cunt is terrible for it.

I guess technically because she's bought it she can get away with not putting ad, like when they say they've paid for something but have worked with the company before so don't put ad. I think there should be more transparency.

Romy

VIP Member
The swimsuits don't fit. The one pieces are too short in the body, you can see they are pulling her boobs downwards. That doesn't bode well for anyone wanting to order because she isn't exactly tall. I quite like the orange print actually but the quality and fit looks so bad I would never buy any of it.
You never know with her as she's always downsizing.

GossBoss

VIP Member
I have such FOMO right now… do I need another black dress?

Re: jess’s bikinis, you could’ve knocked me over with a feather when I saw those prices. Daft money
Yes ! Everyone always needs another black dress!

I'm just sorting through some holiday outfits and the majority of mine (Inc swimwear) is from Shein 😊
And I've got a little 1st aid case, a razor case, a toothbrush case .... loads of really cheap little things from there which will make our cases neat & super organised 😀

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
Asda liquid talc!! Best I've used
I can never get hold of it, keep putting it on my weekly shop and never get it. I've been using a quality save liquid talc, it works, but you have to keep reapplying it.

Loobloo

VIP Member
I got one of the Jess maxi dresses before, black with a shirred bust, it's absolutely terrible quality material and the bust area isn't properly fitted for the size dress it was (24).

This is what I thought too. She has admitted to needing a size 30 in some items on shoots before and I think she is bigger now.

ITS sizing varies so much, I fitted into size 18 is some dresses and could have sized down and in the tops, 22s were too small, so if I were Jess, I wouldn't worry too much about that. But if she is getting too big to model some of the stuff, that's a problem.
I’ve never heard her admit that? Interesting as I thought she’d never say it

sickofem

Chatty Member
How tall are those of you loving the asos dress? I'm looking at it thinking I'd be tripping over it, at 5'5, but I do love it.
I’m 5ft3 & it’s ok for me, I ordered a size down & was still too big though! Size down 2 sizes!

Not off the black dress 😢
[/QUOTE]

Yes it is if you put code TREATME in via the APP only though.

I don't think she's been AS photoshopped this time and I reckon that why she isn't as happy with the photos. There's still some tuning going on without a doubt, but they've really shown her size this time.

fusspot

Is it easy to return stuff to SHEIN? I’ve seen a few things I like on there after seeing all your posts 😂
Bit worried that I won’t be able to send it back if I don’t like it though?