Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The size of those legs is hardly attributable to a relatively short flight is it now? Personally dont care what size her legs are but let’s be realistic
It'll be her weight that's the main contributing factor I'm sure, I had legs/feel like that every hot day the latest few years but have lost 4stone so far this year & not got a swollen anything and it's been very hot & I've spent a lot of timein it ...
Flying definitely does cause it but generally only on long haul & drinking plenty of water normally sees it gone within 24hrs

Reactions: 9
I quite like the nine pins too.
I know it's hot but iv still been out for Sunday dinner. It was cool inside the pub and I really fancied one! Sat outside now though and I'm sweating my tits off but desperate to catch a bit sun
She had a buffet then took a dinner home tho 😂 the nine pins is ok but the tit that went on left a bad taste in my mouth when they're the prime place for funerals.

Reactions: 3
She had a buffet then took a dinner home tho 😂 the nine pins is ok but the tit that went on left a bad taste in my mouth when they're the prime place for funerals.
Judging by how she is with food, you just know she had more than one enormous serving at that buffet.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah iv never watched her stories. It is but the food was always OK when iv been..I didn't hear about anything that went on.
Where do you go for Sunday dinner? We have tried to try a new place every Sunday this year but keep going back the the Owl and Otter at least once a month. Nine pins would be more a midweek tea. I live near the beaconsfield and we popped in lastnight. Was a poster. 2 Sundays lunches for a tenner 🤣🤣🤣 gotta be a ready meal surely.
Sorry back to Jess. Just checked her stories, I thought her legs looks like they usually do 🤷🏼‍♀️

So judging by her stories , they didn’t leave the hotel? As she’s not mentioning anything about the location or surrounding areas?

Reactions: 8
I actually feel a bit sad for her after her holiday update ... 2 young women on holiday doing absolutely nothing . It's clear she's not as confident in her own skin as she keeps trying to make out, didn't go to even 1 nights entertainment incase she made a fool of herself, as that's what she meant by worried about crowd participation 😬

Reactions: 13
Even slim people can get swelling like that after flights, I think its potentially made worse by weight and poor circulation. I feel bad for her because it must be so uncomfortable but then again I think I would have worn better shoes if I knew Id be on my feet at a christening all day. She's just a bit dim for the forethought 🙄

Reactions: 2
The size of those legs is hardly attributable to a relatively short flight is it now? Personally dont care what size her legs are but let’s be realistic
You may not care what size her legs are but others do 😂 from a fat gal with lipedoma I actually envy her legs to say she's overweight 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You may not care what size her legs are but others do 😂 from a fat gal with lipedoma I actually envy her legs to say she's overweight 😂
Agreed, even if I get to a size 10 on my body, my legs are always disproportionately massive, and after a flight the pain if the swelling is so so bad for days after. I'd kill for Jess's legs.

Editing to add disclaimer. I've never been close to a size 10 in my life 🤣 14 is my best effort.

Reactions: 2
Has anybody used that facial antiperspirant she was taking about? My make up just slides right off in this heat, and it’s so hot at work, I was embarrassed the other day by how, Um, moist my face kept getting 😂

I actually feel a bit sad for her after her holiday update ... 2 young women on holiday doing absolutely nothing . It's clear she's not as confident in her own skin as she keeps trying to make out, didn't go to even 1 nights entertainment incase she made a fool of herself, as that's what she meant by worried about crowd participation 😬
Or she's just incredibly lazy? Every holiday she goes on she does absolutely nothing..it's eat sunbathe eat and repeat. Its a rare occurrence for her to actually do an activity. I can't get my head round the fact she never even went to the beach in Tenerife !

• Heart
Has anybody used that facial antiperspirant she was taking about? My make up just slides right off in this heat, and it’s so hot at work, I was embarrassed the other day by how, Um, moist my face kept getting 😂
I used it under my make up as I sweat from my face rather than anywhere else and all it did was make me sweat from the top of my head 🤣🤣 my make up looked lovely but my hair look horrendous!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used it under my make up as I sweat from my face rather than anywhere else and all it did was make me sweat from the top of my head 🤣🤣 my make up looked lovely but my hair look horrendous!

Or she's just incredibly lazy? Every holiday she goes on she does absolutely nothing..it's eat sunbathe eat and repeat. Its a rare occurrence for her to actually do an activity. I can't get my head round the fact she never even went to the beach in Tenerife !
I’m all for having relaxing holidays but even if you don’t do the excursions, you can at least walk around the local town and go to the beach.

• Heart
I'm all for doing whatever you want on holiday but Jess sits on her arse all day, every day. Why does she need to do that on holiday?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.