Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the biggest size Jess’s swimsuits are in because that lady she shared in them is quite a bit bigger than Jess I thought 🤔
Size 30

I think the person who shared was not attempting to hide her body or use mirrors to distort her true size. Good for her.

Reactions: 10
Latest Readly ad - now I do have a soft spot for Jess but come on lass, you and Milli want us to believe that you are considering purchasing a project home where you can renovate it and you're reading magazines for inspiration?!?!?!?
The pair of them just about clean the house they have, as if they’d put actual effort into renovation.

Reactions: 5
Latest Readly ad - now I do have a soft spot for Jess but come on lass, you and Milli want us to believe that you are considering purchasing a project home where you can renovate it and you're reading magazines for inspiration?!?!?!?
They took months to just put their new telly on the wall. How are they going to manage a renovation?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe she is hoping that she'll get gifted items/work?
Maybe she has noticed how much content a home renovation account can generate?

Reactions: 11
Or she's saying it because she needs some bullshit to tie in with advertising Readly, they're buying a new house and renovation tenuously links the two.

Reactions: 8
Same here and I always make sure that I leave food, just because I feel other people will be judging me
I ate more in public when I was a size 10-12 because I felt less conscious of people's judgment.

I once went to the supermarket (when I was the sort of size I am again now) on a Friday evening for a few bits and bobs, which included 2 bars of chocolate and as I was paying the checkout woman said 'oh haha, you're having a good night tonight with those 2 bars of chocolate, bet you won't share them will you'

I came home and cried.
I didn't put it on social media though for sympathy/ engagement - I couldn't even complain about it I felt too ashamed. I've had too many times in my life when I've been dismissed as 'the big fatty' (at my biggest I've been a 20-22).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Do you remember when she used to claim she didn't like coats that fasten? What was all that about?

#coatgate
I don't like coats that fasten either 🤣 I feel like they make me look fatter and I don't need any assistance there. Am I uncomfortable in 99% of my coats and jackets? Yes. Do i look thinner? Most likely not. Does it make sense? Does it duck 🤣. But in my mind I just can't do a jacket that meets in the middle.

• Heart
  • Haha
I don't like coats that fasten either 🤣 I feel like they make me look fatter and I don't need any assistance there. Am I uncomfortable in 99% of my coats and jackets? Yes. Do i look thinner? Most likely not. Does it make sense? Does it duck 🤣. But in my mind I just can't do a jacket that meets in the middle.
I mostly wear leather jackets and always buy them so they don't quite fasten. They look boxy and tit otherwise. I'm a 16, think my current one is a 12. Fits on arms, shoulders and waist but wouldn't go anywhere near my boobs and looks way better than the "right" size.

Reactions: 4
I mostly wear leather jackets and always buy them so they don't quite fasten. They look boxy and tit otherwise. I'm a 16, think my current one is a 12. Fits on arms, shoulders and waist but wouldn't go anywhere near my boobs and looks way better than the "right" size.
I'm same, leather jackets but ALL of mine the lining inside is split because driving or lifting up kids whilst wearing a leather jacket that's too small is no joke!

Reactions: 3
I always thought she wasn't bothered about her coats fastening because she's lazy sand doesn't walk anywhere.
I've just realised we've finally moved on from salad gate to coat gate 😂
Jess needs to do something interesting soon, she's so dull

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always thought she wasn't bothered about her coats fastening because she's lazy sand doesn't walk anywhere.
I've just realised we've finally moved on from salad gate to coat gate 😂
Jess needs to do something interesting soon, she's so dull
She’s even admitting she’s voting today but she’s managed to walk Darcy.

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely reading here. She’s gone for a walk and admitted she has nothing to say.

• Haha
More on coatgate - winter coats absolutely must do up because being warm is more important than me not looking like a fridge freezer in a jacket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
More on coatgate - winter coats absolutely must do up because being warm is more important than me not looking like a fridge freezer in a jacket.
I look like an absolute unit in my winter coat (it is a size too big tbf) but at least I’m warm!😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Layers ! Lots of layers and then the coat or jacket open! But still fits when it's zipped up!

The reason Jess never closes her jackets or coats is because they never fit her properly and she can't do them up !

• Heart
Layers ! Lots of layers and then the coat or jacket open! But still fits when it's zipped up!

The reason Jess never closes her jackets or coats is because they never fit her properly and she can't do them up !
Because she refuses to believe she needs anything bigger than a 24!

Reactions: 7
Since her holidays she’s been very quiet content wise, is this maybe a sign that she needs to go back to work?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.