Jessontheplussize #23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I thought. Maybe they are, maybe they didnt fit on the day so they've added them after?
This is what I thought too. She has admitted to needing a size 30 in some items on shoots before and I think she is bigger now.

ITS sizing varies so much, I fitted into size 18 is some dresses and could have sized down and in the tops, 22s were too small, so if I were Jess, I wouldn't worry too much about that. But if she is getting too big to model some of the stuff, that's a problem.

Reactions: 4
I like the black dress, but I've got a similar one from Asda which probably cost a fraction of the price hers will probably cost.

Reactions: 7
I like the black dress, but I've got a similar one from Asda which probably cost a fraction of the price hers will probably cost.
I feel like the black dress is very “Poppy” but she’d get it 3 sizes too small so it’s like a second skin and she’d definitely leave the top bit undone to show a bit of cleavage for the short kings🤪
Does anyone also think Jess might be feeling like she is because she’s read here and now knows what everyone else, apparently, says about her on the shoots and is now feeling more self conscious than usual🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its havnt shared the suit either. It didn't fit well at all. I'm not saying Jess was too big I'm saying the quality and fit will be awful

Reactions: 2
I like it too, if there are any left when they go 50% off, I might order. No chance I am paying £47 or whatever they're going to charge initially.

Its havnt shared the suit either. It didn't fit well at all. I'm not saying Jess was too big I'm saying the quality and fit will be awful

Might be that the suit won't be in stock in time, sometimes that happens with ITS, stuck on a slow boat from China.

Reactions: 4
Confession time....I bought one of Gemma Atkinson's tops from ITS 🙈

It's bleeping woeful. Absolutely kicking myself as I've also not managed to return it. It would make good flannels.

End of review. Lesson learnt.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Confession time....I bought one of Gemma Atkinson's tops from ITS 🙈

It's bleeping woeful. Absolutely kicking myself as I've also not managed to return it. It would make good flannels.

End of review. Lesson learnt.
I got carried away with Jess's first launch and kept a couple of the dresses. They are very bad quaility and pretty much unwearable as they crease two minutes after ironing.

I did pick up a couple of Solomon's dresses for a fiver and they were better.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Next thread suggestion:

"Keep tanning, keep crying, knowing you can always Photoshop me, for sure, ITS collekshun is such a bore"

In the tune of the song, That's what friends are for.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The clothes wouldn’t be my style, too loud but I do have some sympathy as I don’t know many women that love every picture they see of themselves. If I don’t like the way I look at an event I can choose to not show it online, I can’t imagine hating how I look and know it’s being shown all over and there is nowhere to hide.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.