Jessontheplussize #20 bought 20+ dresses, just to dress up as a watermelon for her big birthday bash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Jess but something seems off with Millie and it looks like she’s trying to put a brave face on and laugh it off.

Reactions: 5
I think if I was them, this trip would force me to reevaluate my life / situation. They are like
80 year olds on this trip. Breakfast > pool > back to room to relax > dressed for dinner > back to room for bed 🤯. Has she even mentioned any planned excursions/ day trips? I’ve not been watching her stories that often because it’s so boring. I do feel bad for them — they seem to be stuck in a lot of unhealthy cycles. If they were fitter, then they could do a lot more stuff (even within the resort, I’d assume).

Reactions: 10
thats an amazing achievement in 2 years! How did you do it?!
Thank you I didn’t post for likes just to tell my story. I didn’t want to die basically. So at first I started walking which nearly killed me . I did this everyday. Surprise surprise I started to enjoy it. Then because I was getting fitter I then didn’t want all the crap I ate put into my body. So I worked out how much calories I was burning and how much to eat. It honestly just went from there. I had been between 16-20 stone for about 15 years. It is not easy. Bed at 9 to as night time was my trigger to eat. I know find myself discussed at large amounts of high calorific food, not the food but the consequences of what that does to you and your body. Also I survived covid twice, with barely any symptoms. That felt amazing. X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
yes! It was invented in Tijuana, Mexico! Still though, haven’t really seen her eating anything outside. There are probably some really nice spots that they’ll probably not go to. They strike me as the types to go to exotic locations but eat full English everyday
They are totally those people

Reactions: 3
I like Jess but something seems off with Millie and it looks like she’s trying to put a brave face on and laugh it off.
I agree. I can’t decide sometimes whether he’s drunk, bored or purposely trying to annoy her - or something else?

Reactions: 5
Thank you I didn’t post for likes just to tell my story. I didn’t want to die basically. So at first I started walking which nearly killed me . I did this everyday. Surprise surprise I started to enjoy it. Then because I was getting fitter I then didn’t want all the crap I ate put into my body. So I worked out how much calories I was burning and how much to eat. It honestly just went from there. I had been between 16-20 stone for about 15 years. It is not easy. Bed at 9 to as night time was my trigger to eat. I know find myself discussed at large amounts of high calorific food, not the food but the consequences of what that does to you and your body. Also I survived covid twice, with barely any symptoms. That felt amazing. X
Sooo many people underestimate walking! I had the sleeve done years ago and unfortunately gained 20 kilos back from some traumatic experiences and I lost it all plus 5 more just by walking and eating in a deficit! It annoys me sooo much when Jess bangs on how she can’t exercise etc - just WALK and the weight would fall off!!
Im also so annoyed that she’s doing nothing on this holiday! Imagine how amazing going on a hike would be and then ending the night by the pool bar drinking cocktails but having that exhausted giddy feeling you get when you’ve explored a new part of the world etc. they are SO boring

Reactions: 16
I love exploring on holidays but can't think of anything worse than an organised excursion to a tourist attraction to be honest. I did none when I was in Mexico, standing gawping ar Chichen Itza with twenty thousand tourists is my idea of hell. I did leave the hotel quite a lot but I didn't think there was a huge amount to see out and about in Playa Del Carmen or Cancun.

Moving between a pool, a bar and a restaurant and having ten naps a day in the sun sounds like heaven to me at the moment to be honest.

I’d definitely have a go on Milli!
I think he seems totally sexless, but a really sweet bloke.

Reactions: 10
They've gone back to Mexico to do exactly the same thing they did last time! Nothing !!! ..... It's a big world out there why would you go back to the same place when there are soo many other lovely places to explore ...oh wait I just answered my own question!

Reactions: 4
I love exploring on holidays but can't think of anything worse than an organised excursion to a tourist attraction to be honest. I did none when I was in Mexico, standing gawping ar Chichen Itza with twenty thousand tourists is my idea of hell. I did leave the hotel quite a lot but I didn't think there was a huge amount to see out and about in Playa Del Carmen or Cancun.

Moving between a pool, a bar and a restaurant and having ten naps a day in the sun sounds like heaven to me at the moment to be honest.

That’s such a shame I got married there in 2003 and we were one of the last people allowed to climb up Chichen Itza I believe it’s now all roped off … it was absolutely amazing … as was Xcaret and Xel-Ha we had the best days there you could grab bikes and ride around to all the different attractions… the lazy river, jumping off the cliffs, swimming in the caves, swimming with dolphins … the amazing Sea Trek there was absolutely loads and loads to do …
Sitting by the pool is nice but I certainly wouldn’t want to do it everyday for two weeks straight …

Reactions: 6

I think for the first few days doing this is absolutely fine but for 2 weeks straight?? I’d go absolutely insane personally. Again, it’s all personal preference and each of us is very different but the general consensus is that it’s so weird you’d travel all that way to do absolutely nothing and the fact she’s already admitted how bored she is?

Reactions: 6
That’s such a shame I got married there in 2003 and we were one of the last people allowed to climb up Chichen Itza I believe it’s now all roped off … it was absolutely amazing … as was Xcaret and Xel-Ha we had the best days there you could grab bikes and ride around to all the different attractions… the lazy river, jumping off the cliffs, swimming in the caves, swimming with dolphins … the amazing Sea Trek there was absolutely loads and loads to do …
Sitting by the pool is nice but I certainly wouldn’t want to do it everyday for two weeks straight …
I'm sorry to point out the elephant in the room but this is Jess we are talking about, she struggles to walk the 10 mins to the dentist ! It's highly unlikely she will be climbing up mountains, riding bikes or anything that involves physical activity! Let's keep it realistic!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.