Jessontheplussize #20 bought 20+ dresses, just to dress up as a watermelon for her big birthday bash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem to go to eat breakfast, chill and drink around the pool then get changed to go out and eat then back to the room. I know the heat can be tiring but I’d be so bored.
Then again it’s not my kind of holiday. I know others like to do nothing. I get bored sitting around. I can do the odd day at a beach or pool. Two weeks of not going anywhere else would drive me mad.

We do city breaks or places like the lakes and nature, sight seeing, exploring, trips, quite a bit of walking, It’s not that relaxing tbh but I love it and we always stop mid afternoon for a drink or two to relax. I’ve noticed as I’ve gotten older (42) I’m more tired after a busy day and don’t stay out as late as i used to. But Jess is just lying around and could nap!

I don’t think she was complaining about all the food they seemed to like breakfast but the evening meal. Looked ok on the pictures.

Reactions: 7
I just find it sad. If they’re happy then that’s great, but they do seem a bit bored - so much time being spent on her phone, too. The hotel looks very nice, but it could literally be anywhere hot that would have taken them half the time to get to!
I guess they’re just two people who’ve become a bit set in their ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They could do easily go out and chill, for me i go out sightseeing in the morning (before it gets too hot) take a sandwich for lunch get back at like 2/3ish depending on what we are doing then spend the rest of the afternoon by the pool, go and have a shower and then have a decent meal in the evening.

Reactions: 8
I am wondering if they will try bathing in the sea at least !!!

Reactions: 4
Well is she’s feeling bored, why don’t they turn things around and be more active then during the day. They’ve got plenty of time left.
They should venture out and do things, go and visit places.
Honestly she says she feels meh after sun bathing? Well, don’t sunbathe then and go do something.

My god they seem so so bored so far. Millie doesn’t know what to do with himself after they’ve been for dinner. They are like lost deers in headlights

Reactions: 5
Well is she’s feeling bored, why don’t they turn things around and be more active then during the day. They’ve got plenty of time left.
They should venture out and do things, go and visit places.
Honestly she says she feels meh after sun bathing? Well, don’t sunbathe then and go do something.

My god they seem so so bored so far. Millie doesn’t know what to do with himself after they’ve been for dinner. They are like lost deers in headlights
Yeah! They could go to their hotels reception and even ask if there’s a tour going on somewhere, most hotels in all locations offer these types of services! They could go on a boat tour, a minibus tour where it takes them somewhere and then they go back with it, they have no ambition to have fun or venture out and I’d be bored if I were them!

Reactions: 9
The food didn't look great tbf...I love ceasar salad but I've never seen it like that with the lettuce plonked on top of the chicken ! Perhaps the fact it's not exactly a Mexican dish could be why !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah! They could go to their hotels reception and even ask if there’s a tour going on somewhere, most hotels in all locations offer these types of services! They could go on a boat tour, a minibus tour where it takes them somewhere and then they go back with it, they have no ambition to have fun or venture out and I’d be bored if I were them!
Exactly! We went to the Lake District years ago and rented a little boat. It was so much fun and you not moving about if that’s the issue they have. Or jetski, canoe, anything on the water would be amazing over there!

She’s posted 8 times in 4 days! Even edited a video.
PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN JESS AND ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY! !!! Ffs woman

Also I laughed because the most Mexican thing they’ve eaten so far is tortilla chips and guac😂 how authentic ,they’re so basic, if I don’t see them eating authentic tacos then sorry they are weirdos

• Haha
I have a confession to make, I fancy Milli a little bit 🙈😂
Please let me know what place of the world you live in so I can send you some links to go seek help 🤣🤣🤣
To be fair when they were younger he was quite good looking and he does seem to be alot of fun 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cant imagine any one gives a tit what shes wearing to plod to the breakfast room or what shes wearing on a night, if she's angling for a freebie whatever this is, is not going to work. Ladbaby mum got a few days in tenerife from jet2 I bet that's what jess wants. I wonder if there's any entertainment on at their hotel on night, what waste just to straight back to the room

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The food didn't look great tbf...I love ceasar salad but I've never seen it like that with the lettuce plonked on top of the chicken ! Perhaps the fact it's not exactly a Mexican dish could be why !
Believe it or not, I think I’m right in saying Caesar salad was created in Mexico!
Having said that it didn’t look great, imo. I agree with you - I don’t think the meal looked very appetising at all.

Believe it or not, I think I’m right in saying Caesar salad was created in Mexico!
Having said that it didn’t look great, imo. I agree with you - I don’t think the meal looked very appetising at all.
yes! It was invented in Tijuana, Mexico! Still though, haven’t really seen her eating anything outside. There are probably some really nice spots that they’ll probably not go to. They strike me as the types to go to exotic locations but eat full English everyday

Reactions: 3
I think that's a grey area as its also claimed by the Italians and the Americans!

Imagine spending an expensive anniversary holiday that's been postponed for 2 years just sitting and editing Instagram posts/reels. There's something sad about it, the need for validation and attention is pathetic, enjoy your holiday and your husband for duck's sake!

Also I'd easily eat what she has on holiday, the difference is I'd be eating much less for ages before I went so I didn't feel like a whale by the pool and then I'd enjoy myself and eat whatever I wanted while I was there. It only seems a lot because she doesn't tend to share every meal she eats but I would bet that prior to this holiday she was also eating 3 courses 3 times a day, she didn't get that arse from skipping lunch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.