Jessontheplussize #20 bought 20+ dresses, just to dress up as a watermelon for her big birthday bash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @uglybettybetty for the thread title.
Screenshot_20220416-155007~2.png

Does anyone want to do a re-cap? All I can think of, is as the thread title says, she bought loads of dresses for the aff links and ended up going out in a hideous one.
She stayed in a hotel last night that was 10 minutes from her house, we think they could be secret swingers, unicorns or into BDSM.
She has another collection coming out next week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If I had dark hair I’d have bought that dress!

Wonder if she’s staying at the hotel again tonight or going home? who calls her going live gone 3am talking tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The few we see of her as she's sat with her friends doesn't look a great fit of the dress.... but at least they look happy.

Reactions: 3
The few we see of her as she's sat with her friends doesn't look a great fit of the dress.... but at least they look happy.
They do and I hope the day is all she wanted because she has really built it up.

Reactions: 6
It is nice to see she will always wear what she wants but same time she does pick some strange clothes

Reactions: 7
Thanks to @uglybettybetty for the thread title.
View attachment 1198580
Does anyone want to do a re-cap? All I can think of, is as the thread title says, she bought loads of dresses for the aff links and ended up going out in a hideous one.
She stayed in a hotel last night that was 10 minutes from her house, we think they could be secret swingers, unicorns or into BDSM.
She has another collection coming out next week.
😂🍉🍉thank you for choose mine!

I don’t mind the dress but not with the shoes not sure why. And it’s too small. Would have looked better in bigger size x

She looks like the green triangle quality street in that dress. Bet she's a right sweaty mess now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks like the very hungry caterpillar lol then again I don’t think Jess has ever experience hunger in her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t understand why she didn’t go for the pink shirt dress it was so nice and the colour suited her 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t understand why she didn’t go for the pink shirt dress it was so nice and the colour suited her 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think this shows how insecure Jess is. It reminds me of when I was a teen and was incredibly insecure and would try on tons and tons of clothes only to throw a strop and wear the most random thing because I felt so unhappy with myselff

Reactions: 14
So after all that, she has a bog standard night out in the pub…. 🙄

All that : it’s my birthday bullshit for nothing

Reactions: 13
We’ve heard so much about her birthday and how she needed a perfect dress to go sit in your local by the looks of it! Such an anti climax 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure she said in the haul when she got the pink dress that it was a bit tight. Maybe she was in the biggest size?

So after all that, she has a bog standard night out in the pub…. 🙄

All that : it’s my birthday bullshit for nothing
Yep so all that fuss and she's literally sat in a pub all afternoon and evening getting drunk 🥴

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.