Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loobloo

VIP Member
Just playing devil's advocate here, but maybe she just felt good in it? If someone has a big belly, they're aware of it, and kudos to her for not giving a toss and just wearing what she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
This thread has made me realise I must be the greediest person on earth. Didn’t think two course at breakfast was a huge deal as that’s holiday and apart from the actual cuisine, I didn’t see an issue with the amount they ate at dinner 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, a lot of these all inclusive probably won’t offer traditional Mexican dishes as geared towards tourists so if they want that food they’ll have to venture out.
I think it's just apparent when you're a fat gal you can't eat anything without getting judged 🤷‍♀️😂
I dont see anything wrong with the portion sizes, if the two of them were 'normal size' people wouldn't have a problem with it

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Loobloo

VIP Member
New thread title:

100 new dresses going Klarna bananas, oh dear me I miss me Donald Stanley pyjamas

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Furnessian

VIP Member
All this ordering and spending on clothes and accessories and still no new bras. Seems it’s necessary to have two different outfits a day at least for the holiday but that one grotty flesh coloured bra will do for everything, straps up or down.

(I’m not really obsessed with her tits, I just can’t stand that bra)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This thread has made me realise I must be the greediest person on earth. Didn’t think two course at breakfast was a huge deal as that’s holiday and apart from the actual cuisine, I didn’t see an issue with the amount they ate at dinner 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, a lot of these all inclusive probably won’t offer traditional Mexican dishes as geared towards tourists so if they want that food they’ll have to venture out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I’m actually really over people bringing their personal issues into this thread. If you want to have 6 courses at breakfast you absolutely can but MOST people on holidays usually do have a huge breakfast, miss lunch then do dinner - not our Jess, she has a 2 course every meal. Also are you a size 26-28 and have gone up 3 dress sizes in the space of a year? Understand that food is actually an addiction for Jess, it is not healthy at all the amount she packs away , she’s had some serious health issues from it but she don’t stop and acknowledge that she needs help. I’m not trying to police this thread but please for the love of god stop getting offended over things we are saying over an influencer, not you 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Unrelated but I really think dark hair makes her look older and messier. I much preferred her hair like this I think it made her look so fresh and fun!
DE60F733-B7A1-48D5-9390-0AEDD29992DE.jpeg

Reactions: 24

alldayeveryday

Chatty Member
But she is an iNfLuEnCeR guyysss. You have to make a big song and dance about everything. Especially if it gives the opportunity to to #ad #gifted #aff #prsample. The real thing we should be focusing on is the fact she didn't wear anything from her COLLECKSHUN. So now we know the truth. If I had such an important role in designing a collection I would absolutely design something I wanted to wear.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Really liked that haul from Jess and milli and it was actually so nice to hear them laughing together and Darcy was so cute 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Furnessian

VIP Member
I have to say I think this is the best collection she’s done -it’s flattering, the tops are long enough to cover the front and back. Large people in crop tops shouldn’t be a thing with their tummy hanging down. I’m a large lady and could dream of showing off my belly (if I can help it)
I don’t like to show my belly outline but if fat people want to wear crop tops and show their tummy hanging down, why on earth shouldn’t they?

• Heart
Reactions: 23

HanHan.

Her whole attitude in those stories fucked me off, she sounded like an entitled brat, all because she hadn’t read the description, or even looked at the fucking picture, her excessive consumerism before going on this holiday is absolutely sickening, just buying stuff for the sake of it, instead of reusing stuff she has. She’s vile.
No fucking shit you don’t like washing your make up brushes you absolute skanky bitch, we have to look at your big greasy face every fucking day 🤢
Really boiled my piss that she’s moaning about paying £20 for 3 packing cubes when she thought there were 9. Read the fucking description Jess. If you don’t have time to do that, and have a disposable income and can throw money here there and everywhere - that’s fine. Just don’t fucking moan about shelling out the £20 when you didn’t READ THE FUCKING DESCRIPTION.

OH AND THEN HAVE THE CHEEK TO AFFILIATE LINK THE PACKING CUBES THAT YOU SLAGGED OFF FOR 10 STORIES THAT YOU WISH YOU DIDN'T BUY!

I need a cuppa…

• Haha
Reactions: 22

obviously....

VIP Member
"body positive" or not.....

When you are panicking about being able to fit in a plane seat....then surely that's a wake up call to do something about your size.

• Heart

LadyB65

Chatty Member
Again Chinese with chips... so so weird.
I don’t think it’s weird in this country, we have them with Indian food too 😅 I couldn’t tell you why, but I do admit, I would have chips with mine too 😂

• Sick
  • Haha